Diapers at thr Movies

DiaperBaby87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So something I really love doing is going to the movies. Ever since I discovered adult diapers I have also been trying to go to the movies diapered. With them on you can stay during the whole movie.You don't have to worry about getting up and going to the bathroom.

I was just wondering if anyone else goes to the movies in diapers. If you do what is the last movie you saw?

Reactions: Lyric, CLPP and Jr2012
DiaperBaby87 said:
So something I really love doing is going to the movies. Ever since I discovered adult diapers I have also been trying to go to the movies diapered. With them on you can stay during the whole movie.You don't have to worry about getting up and going to the bathroom.

I was just wondering if anyone else goes to the movies in diapers. If you do what is the last movie you saw?
Well I don't go to the movies. I haven't been to see a movie in probably 15 years but if I were to go I would definitely wear a diaper but using it while watching the movie would probably be super hard, especially if the theater is packed and I'm sitting between ppl I don't know.

Reactions: DiaperBaby87 and Jr2012
Once I wear often to the cinema. I don't even remember title of last movies I saw in diaper.
I remember funny situation. When I wear my frist thick diaper to the cinema I wonted to have sure I got wet, so I drink a lots of fluids before movie.
After a three wettings my diaper was bearly holding on and I had have still push on. Finaly my diaper will hold on but without leaking bearly. I leave cinema with hudge bulge and waddle to the car with lots of stress because diaper suerly was visible (it was Seni Quatro🤔). Todey I remember this situation with smile and nostalgia 😏.

Reactions: flybaby, wetaccident, DiaperBaby87 and 1 other person
I used to go to the movies with daddy. He'd put me in a terry nappy which was scary! But cuddling next to him in the dark with him gently checking me to see how wet I was getting from all the pop I was drinking was wonderful.

Reactions: Brumas94, DiaperBaby87 and Jr2012
I don't go to the movies much. Did go see Aviator 2 and was diapered. Couldn't have made it through the movie if I hadn't been.

Reactions: DiaperBaby87 and Jr2012
Hoksiyopa said:
I don't go to the movies much. Did go see Aviator 2 and was diapered. Couldn't have made it through the movie if I hadn't been.
Ya I saw avatar 2 in a diaper, there was no way I was making it through that movie without one.

I also remember being afraid of my diaper leaking during that movie. I ended up wearing a critters caboose with a booster, a little bit overkill in hindsight lol 😂.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Hoksiyopa
For me I never had any major problems wearing at the movies .

• Love
Reactions: DiaperBaby87, Jr2012 and Brajan32
Movies are a great place to be diapered!

Reactions: DiaperBaby87 and Brajan32
My mommy always makes sure I’m diapered before we go to the movies, cause she doesn’t want to deal with me needing to go to the potty in the middle of the movie.

Reactions: Lyric and DiaperBaby87
Rita said:
For me I never had any major problems wearing at the movies .
I’m always in my diapers and plastic pants because I’m incontinent but I also love them and having to wear them too. So yes I do wear my diapers and plastic to the movies my wife and I went to see a Star Trek movie a while back and about half way through I got up to get us more popcorn and soda so I’m at the consecion stand and this cute girl about 18 or 19 walks up behind me and just kind of whispered excuse me but I think that your diapers are leaking, I was kind of shocked so I turned around after feeling my butt and she just smiled and winked at me so I smiled back and winked at her and said thank you she said your welcome cutie. I was embarrassed and actually turned on too, I didn’t go change my diapers because I didn’t have any extra pants so anyway we watched the rest of the movie and on the way out she said honey your pants are soaked and just walked right behind me so that nobody else would see my sagging diapers and wet pants 😎✌️

Reactions: Lyric and DiaperBaby87
I rarely go to movie theaters but the last time I went, I nearly wet my pants. Next time I will try wearing a diaper.

never tried this myself, usually i like to watch movies while padded in my playroom.
i don't think i would be super confident in using the nappy while watching, the smell might be offputting to some, but just wearing a nappy to the movies sounds like heaps of fun. for example, the upcoming mario movie, watching that in a nappy would be perfect for littlespace.

Yes, I have worn to the movies/cinema. Its so good not to have to pop out to the toilet and have more to drink than I used to have, knowing my thick nappy will do its job. One of the few occasions I use disposable nappies. A longer coat hides any bulges or wet spots, should they occur.

I've been wearing them to the movies forever. Never had an issue.

I'm planning on doing this in about a week and a half. I was looking at the movies today. I think I want to go see Marlowe. I'm goin gto sneak in some bourbon to mix in my drink and eat a huge popcorn. Hope to soak my diaper and have a big mess on the way home. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I went and saw Puss In Boots: The Last Wish last night. Of course I was diapered and didn't miss a second of it. Death Wolf is kinda hot ngl.

My little and I went to the cinema, them diapered, and it was all fine, including big drinks (great not to have to go to the loo) and popcorn. Not great for going to a classical music concert as the crinkly sound made itself notorious and we had to get that undone!

Reactions: Brumas94 and KindaOlde
MissMummyUK said:
My little and I went to the cinema, them diapered, and it was all fine, including big drinks (great not to have to go to the loo) and popcorn. Not great for going to a classical music concert as the crinkly sound made itself notorious and we had to get that undone!it I do enjoy it
I love classical music. Don't know enough about it. I love going to the local symphony. Have never done it diapered yet.

Reactions: MissMummyUK
My wife and I went to see Avatar, Way of Water recently and I wore my cloth pre-fold diapers and rubber pants. I wet myself more than once during the movie since its fairly long, but didn't miss a moment. My wife had to get up and go the restroom, missed ten minutes of show. I keep telling her she should wear a diaper with me, but she hasn't yet. Maybe one day😍. At any rate, I've been going to movies wearing diapers and rubber pants for a long time. Never had any problems beyond an occasional small leak or two.

Reactions: VisaT and MissMummyUK
KindaOlde said:
I love classical music. Don't know enough about it. I love going to the local symphony. Have never done it diapered yet.
I love classical music too. But silence and no crinkly sounds are important there. We found that with normal nappies there would be a high risk of disturbing the audience, and even more with plastic plants. Diapers can be great for long summer outdoor rock concerts.

Back