• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapers at the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, I'm flying tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of flying. But I was thinking that I'll have plenty of downtime and I'll be on a plane for a while. So I was thinking about going diapered.

On the other hand, I'm a little nervous about security. I'm sure you're allowed, but it might be suspicious or strange. I'll be traveling alone, and so I really don't care if security or other people see it while checking me over.

Have any of you tried it or hae any experience doing it? How did it go?

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
You can go diapered I now some people Who have done it.

They just pat you down and they are not going to say anything about it. (you could get them fired I'm sure if you had a real problem)

Although bring 1-2 changes with you in case in a =carry on.

BTW I am going to be flying for 5 hours in a few years what do you think :p

raptor

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it basically EVERYTIME I fly.. it's amazing.. I usually wear a bambino or something thicker, jeans, and a sweatshirt sometimes tied around my waist. It's really nice to be able to relax while flying and waiting in the airport sooo cool

Role
Private
Least I know down here security don't even touch you at all, provided you clear the metal detectors and all that jazz.

Besides, what's the worst that could happen? They're paid to be professional and respect people using the airport services. They aren't exactly going to be pointing and laughing, and last I checked, incontinence products weren't illegal. ;)

Nonetheless, I'm sure the airlines would prefer to keep their seats dry, which does mean respecting the dignity of their passengers!

Role
Other
I didn't have any problems the one time I flew diapered. I had changes in my carry on bag, and changed in the bathroom during my layover.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never been felt up by an airport security dude except for one time when I somehow managed to set off the metal detector in Poland. You should be fine.

Since we're on the topic of airport security, don't you hate it when you have to take your shoes off at the security checkpoint?

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Ah the only time I ever got searched was when I had that dead dodo bird in my bag.....

joking
I've never riddin a plane.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've been pat down by a security dude in England. He also must have felt the diaper although they deliberately exclude private areas. Of course he didn't say anything. In fact, he never even had a split-second lag in his small talk (about the weather or what I had done in England or whatever) because I probably wasn't the first person who was wearing a diaper.

Peachy

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hm, all right :). You've convinced me; I'm going to try it haha. Thanks for the input.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope I had no problems ether. Just behave yourself and you should be clear.

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It's interesting to change diapers in an airplane bathroom! Almost as much fun as changing in a moving bus. You'll be fine, it's no big deal. Nobody knows that you like 'em.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I highly doubt you'd have a problem ever.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah it seems to me like the only thing to worry about is to just act natural. If wearing diapers is making you anxious in public they might find that suspicious. If you're comfortable wearing them though then I can't imagine a reason why they'd give you a hard time. Like its just their job to maintain security at the airport i'm sure they checked hundreds of people per day one guy wearing a diaper is very unlikely to interest them.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah. I'm sitting here right now in the airport diaper and all :). Didn't have any problems.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Nope I had no problems ether. Just behave yourself and you should be clear.
*puts away his C4* Yes daddy....:D

Diapered? AIRPLANE!? When I start going alone, that's definitely something I must do...

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
It's never been a problem for me, though I've never been patted down when flying. I wouldn't worry about it, as it's not like they're going to say anything.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Flying while diapered should be fine, at others have suggested. Having a knee brace in the bag does increase the chance security will search it. Thankfully, they normally try to be discrete in my experience.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ugh, I'd imagine it'd be extremely difficult to change on a plane. #1 It's an extremely small space; #2 There is only a limited amount of restrooms, and there is bound to be a queue, which increases the risk of rash and ppl trying to knock the door down while you take your sweet time changing.

Also, knee braces=??

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Ugh, I'd imagine it'd be extremely difficult to change on a plane. #1 It's an extremely small space; #2 There is only a limited amount of restrooms, and there is bound to be a queue, which increases the risk of rash and ppl trying to knock the door down while you take your sweet time changing.

Also, knee braces=??
LOL, no one tries to knock the door down. That's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.