Diapers are too big

Etienne

Contributor
Messages
10
Age
18
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am rather thin so most medium sized diapers are just... too big...
As a matter if fact, I often find myself having to put one of the top tapes above the other cause they don't stick to each other! It's not a dealbreaker to me but it does make the diaper feel uneven.
This is quite annoying since not all brands make small sized products.
Is anyone else having this issue?
If so, do you have any tips or diapers you'd recommend?
 
  • Like
Reactions: DanUt, Jrodabdl and jonny77

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,166
Role
  1. Other
Etienne said:
I am rather thin so most medium sized diapers are just... too big...
As a matter if fact, I often find myself having to put one of the top tapes above the other cause they don't stick to each other! It's not a dealbreaker to me but it does make the diaper feel uneven.
This is quite annoying since not all brands make small sized products.
Is anyone else having this issue?
If so, do you have any tips or diapers you'd recommend?

How much do you weigh? You are probably better off with Goodnites. Otherwise, probably Tena Ultra size SP if you can't get a Luvs size 7 to stretch enough to fit.
 

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Messages
253
Age
30
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Some ABU diapers have a small size and I know that Crinklz also come in small
 

Etienne

Contributor
Messages
10
Age
18
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Honeywell6180 said:
How much do you weigh? You are probably better off with Goodnites. Otherwise, probably Tena Ultra size SP if you can't get a Luvs size 7 to stretch enough to fit.
I'm 50kg, about 110 pounds and recently got a sample of rearz critter caboose. I really like how fluffy they are but they really swamp me... I did like Goodnites when I tried them some years ago, I'll see if I can get my hands on some. Thanks!
 

Etienne

Contributor
Messages
10
Age
18
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Dragon64 said:
Some ABU diapers have a small size and I know that Crinklz also come in small
I'll look into that, thank you!
 

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Messages
973
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can you trim some of the wings off and then use clear packing tape to secure your diaper?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joediaper and Abdlchriscrinkle

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Messages
773
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Your not along on sizing !!
It took me some time to find the right size plus for my needs a diaper that fit me the best.
Once I found some that fit my needs been very please !!!
It will take a lot of trails and errors before you find one !
Wishing you the best on finding what works for ya ......
 

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,166
Role
  1. Other
Etienne said:
I'm 50kg, about 110 pounds and recently got a sample of rearz critter caboose. I really like how fluffy they are but they really swamp me... I did like Goodnites when I tried them some years ago, I'll see if I can get my hands on some. Thanks!

Try a large, or extra large Goodnites. The Tena Ultra SP would probably be too small for your weight. Another good option would probably be Crinklz size small, as they fit up to a 31" waist, but can go down to 25".
 

Dutchone

Est. Contributor
Messages
159
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Etienne said:
I am rather thin so most medium sized diapers are just... too big...
As a matter if fact, I often find myself having to put one of the top tapes above the other cause they don't stick to each other! It's not a dealbreaker to me but it does make the diaper feel uneven.
This is quite annoying since not all brands make small sized products.
Is anyone else having this issue?
If so, do you have any tips or diapers you'd recommend?

have about the same. But recently I found Dialee diapers in size XS/S.
Dailee has different sizes, searching info via google is worth it.
 

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Messages
66
Age
45
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Etienne said:
I am rather thin so most medium sized diapers are just... too big...
As a matter if fact, I often find myself having to put one of the top tapes above the other cause they don't stick to each other! It's not a dealbreaker to me but it does make the diaper feel uneven.
This is quite annoying since not all brands make small sized products.
Is anyone else having this issue?
If so, do you have any tips or diapers you'd recommend?
Omg do I. I have the same problem. I've damn near tried almost every diaper out there. Either there too big or too small. I am 214, kinda on the heavy side. However, as my wife would say, I have no a##. I have found that the tykables size large are going to be the one that fits the best. But what really pisses me off is you going to the diaper pages and see a lot with absolute perfect fitting diapers. Oh it drives me nuts. It's not just diapers either. It's onesies. Can't find one to fit for the life of me. Good luck.
 

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Messages
801
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
Can you trim some of the wings off and then use clear packing tape to secure your diaper?
This exactly.

Hell, even printed duct tape from Walmart has playful designs on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joediaper and jonny77

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Messages
69
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Rita said:
Your not along on sizing !!
It took me some time to find the right size plus for my needs a diaper that fit me the best.
Once I found some that fit my needs been very please !!!
It will take a lot of trails and errors before you find one !
Wishing you the best on finding what works for ya ......
being tall and slender, 32" waist and about 175lbs, I normally get med. and a few packs of large for extra protection at night, as they will go farther up my waist to help eliminate leaks, tucking/folding over the extra wings on the front. too lazy to trim/cut them off
 
  • Like
Reactions: jonny77
Top