Diapers are the way to go.

JoeMusic1976

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I've been diapered for bed for years but never really entertained the thought
of making use of the practicality of a diaper in other situations.
A few years ago, I discovered, that snowboarding with a diaper on provides
for a lot more enjoyment than being undiapered.
No visits to the bathroom while on the slopes etc.

Just recently, on a trip from Europe back to the US, I finally worked up the courage
and flew the entire trip diapered. Here is how that went:

The diaper of choice was a BetterDry L, because I needed something that can hold
up for a couple of hours.
I decided not to put the diaper on in the airport right away. I wanted to wait until
after dinner and everybody was fat and happy, snoozing in their seats.
I had packed a pair of sweat pants (purposefully a bit baggier than I normally would wear)
and the diaper was hidden in one of the pants legs.

This served two functions:
1. I could get to the bathroom with the diaper unnoticed
2. If the security checkpoint wanted to hand inspect my carry-on, it wouldn't be a problem.

The flight went uneventful and I didn't have to use the diaper once and I don't think
anybody noticed that I was wearing one. And even if, who cares? Nobody.

Immigration was a different story. I could see people sneaking out of their lines to go
to the bathroom but I was snug as a bug with my (still dry) diaper on and knew I didn't
have to lose my spot in line.
By the time I was through all that, I had to go and simply went right then and there
unnoticed by hundreds of travelers.

Wearing a diaper actually cut time off from the immigration and customs process,
because I didn't have to leave my spot in line for a bathroom break like so many others,
especially with kids (why don't they just wear diapers on long trips? They're kids).

So there's that. I'll never fly without a diaper again. Too convenient and very comfy too.

What are your experiences? Movie theater, long drives or flights are the usual.

Any other occasions where a diaper comes in very handy?

Any time you're out and about and want to avoid having to use public toilets. It's so satisfying to just let it all go in your nappy in the middle of a shop, for example...

Reactions: JoeMusic1976
Thats awesome. I wish i had an experience like that to share. I used to travel a lot for work and it would have been cool to try that.

Yes - Padding can be so useful apart from the love and feeling - I think cinema trips are so much better when you dont have to worry about missing anything when you gotta pee - I often smile when I see others dash out and miss parts of the film knowing they had to pee and couldn't wait - You can also get legs drinks and not worry :)

Reactions: JoeMusic1976 and psychonautalis
I love it too! Used this at work before personally.

Supermarket checkout lines.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976 and psychonautalis
In my experience, festivals are definitely a place to diap it up. The porta-potties at those things are just horrendous. (By the last day it's a nightmare). Piss everywhere, toiletseats ripped off, (what purpose does that even serve!?), and poop piled so high you'd be scared to even squat in that direction. I wouldn't even mind having a stinky in the privicy of my own tent knowing I could easily light some insence and clean up.

Not to mention when you are at the show just having your brains melt out of your head, and the porta-potties are a footballs feild length away, having a diaper would save all of the heartache of missing your favorite artist.

Also psychedelic journeys are great for wearing. You never know when you might blast off and lose track of reality.

I love travelling anywhere in my diaper, driving, walking, shopping I at least know I am safe if I have to go to the bathroom. I have always been a diaper lover and I don't think I will ever change that. I have too much fun one, and never have to run to a bathroom two. Enjoy your diapers my friend !

Reactions: ChocChip, JoeMusic1976 and psychonautalis
Well, it wasn't quite "the entire trip" but I'm glad it went well.

Bellybag58 said:
Well, it wasn't quite "the entire trip" but I'm glad it went well.

True, but basically from after dinner all the way until I got home. And it was an 8 hour flight.

I wear all day every day because i can hehe

Being partially bladder and bowel incontinent since last summer and having to wear a diaper to bed every night and anytime I leave home, I am really glad they make adult diapers because if they didn't, I would be stuck at home all the time. They do also come in handy if I am working in the yard or garage since I don't have to stop what I am doing to take a bathroom break.

Leio said:
I've had so many experiences where being diapered is so much more convenient. I remember that over the winter break, I was on a road trip. I decided to put on one of my thicker diapers and while everyone else had to go to the bathroom, I didn't have to worry about any of that. Plus, rest area bathrooms can be very hit or miss.
I agree. Most public bathrooms are disgusting. I would much rather use a diaper because I would feel much cleaner if I am wet or messy in my own waste than coming into contact with everyone else's waste.

Leio said:
I've had so many experiences where being diapered is so much more convenient. I remember that over the winter break, I was on a road trip. I decided to put on one of my thicker diapers and while everyone else had to go to the bathroom, I didn't have to worry about any of that.
Did they know that your "bathroom" was in your underwear? ;)

ChocChip said:
Any time you're out and about and want to avoid having to use public toilets. It's so satisfying to just let it all go in your nappy in the middle of a shop, for example...
I totally agree sweetie, just go in your diaper and enjoy yourself, ain't no shame in that !! Enjoy.

Very true! Diapers give me confidence and peace of mind, day and night. Knowing that I can have accidents unexpectedly any time...I don't have to worry about any potential embarrassment.

Ever since I started wearing BetterDry diapers to work with my white onesie, I’ve never been more comfortable. Just being able to have the nice padding and not ask for someone to cover me for a bathroom break. Coincidentally I work at a movie theater right now xD. Haven’t worn regular underwear to work since my first time wearing a diaper.

I also wear a diaper to bed almost everynight as I like to sleep in and dont want to wake up to use the bathroom after I started wearing diapers.

Im very thankful for the convience they can offer for certain occasions.

Back