diapers and summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
what's is your opinions on the use of diapers during the hot summer months i mean, if you're outside alot i don't think it's advisable, so how have other people coped or not coped with this? Also for people who are indoors what do you do about the amount or slightly more revealing clothes during the summer and diapers? Just asking since this will be my first real summer in diapers

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I work in a warehouse with no air conditioning. I wear 24/7. It is a little warm... but really not so bad. I just wear some light weight baggy shorts over my diaper... change a little more often (b/c of the sweat)... and call it a day.

The diapers I use right now are pretty thick (Secure X-plus) so I might end up switching to a thinner (cooler) one for daytime use as the summer goes on... we'll see.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Absolutely wonderful. Comfortable... highly absorbant... infinitely refastenable. Can't beat 'em for the price.

Role
Private
I just generally try to avoid wearing diapers through the hotter months. My skin doesn't take too well to the diapers themsevles, let alone sweat on top of that. >_>

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just generally try to avoid wearing diapers through the hotter months. My skin doesn't take too well to the diapers themsevles, let alone sweat on top of that. >_>
One word "powder". When I go out in public in the summer instead of one of the baby powders, I use one of the "Gold Bond" medicated powders instead. They have a different smell of course and I doubt anyone would think I have the powder on because of a diaper.

cpndl

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
It does get pretty sweaty. You could try some type of breathable diaper, although I'm not sure how great the absorbabcy is on those.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thin breathable pull on type diapers and lots of powder and even then I sometimes sweat too much to be comfortable. On real hot days leave the diapers at home or bring some undies in case you need to abandon it

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear loose fitting shorts in the summer and a long shirt to hide the diaper bulge. I also use rash cream and more baby powder too. On real hot nights I some times don't wear plastic pants to bed. I just diaper real thick and use a extra absorbent pad on my bed. I also have a vinyl zip on cover for my mattress.:biggrin::biggrin:

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I usually keep my diaper wearing inside this time of the year. I stand that sweaty feeling.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Eh... you get used to being a little sweaty after a while.

Working in a warehouse with no AC... you get used to a lot of things.

Role
Diaper Lover
God, that would be a pain...but then again my dads too lazy to fix the air conditioning for my room, which ATM is the only one in the house that doesnt have air conditioning. It makes diapers very sweaty :(

And it attracts silverfish...god I hate those.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Attends Breathables are good for warmer periods, and Tena super as well. I use both of those for daytime, and I'm incont. both bowel/bladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.