Diapers and skiing/snowboarding

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A fantasy I’ve always had: snowboarding all day wearing a diaper. Has anyone done this? Does it get cold and uncomfortable after wetting? Any other practical concerns? Chafing, etc

Reactions: Edgewater
There is another thread on this but yes it is great in my opinion

Would suck if your diaper was full, and then taking a hard fall on your ass, you might get a blowout

Works great, but don't let it become too full before you change. Or wear one with very high capacity.
Changing with all the extra clothes takes time.
I haven't felt cold and there's a plus for extra padding if you fall.

If going cross-country skiing, there is chafing issues. Thin and frequently changes is the way to go.
And cloth-backed in my opinion.

I've responded to similar threads before, but I'll put in my response here, too. I don't wear a full diaper when I ski, but always have some protection on; a size XL Goodnite fits me fine and is what I need for my issues. I am not incontinent, but do have an occasional issue with suddenly needing to pee while I am up on the mountain--and a long way to any restroom. Sometimes I don't make it to the restroom completely dry. The Goodnite is adequate for my needs--protection until I can get to the restroom and finish the job, so to speak. Although I can wet my Goodnite a fair amount in a day's time, I've never reached its capacity or had leaks. I don't get cold from the wetting, I'm comfortable, and I don't need to change before the end of my ski day.

The other folks' comments here are very insightful and worth noting. Just decide and know what your limits for your diaper/wetting will be and don't push beyond that point.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and Edgewater
I just wore a goodnight XL to the mountain not too long ago and it was fantastic. I don’t wet but I found the extra cushion and warmth really nice. I didn’t notice any restrictions for motion and ability to shred. I would agree with others that a cold wet diaper might not be all that fun.

Also as a guy, it’s easy to do a tree run and find a private spot to go pee. Happy padded shredding

Not skiing these days, more snowmobiling. and I find that being 24/7, U-IC has its advantages!
Modern snowmobiles commonly are water cooled and the heat exchanger is under the seat /above the track, on most runs, there is enough heat to keep the diaper from become cold. Watching friends working with the trees can be a hoot, and there are never any jokes about my diapers.

Reactions: EcoIncon
I LOVE skiing in thick diapers. One of my favorite memories is being diapered by my ski teacher when he thought I had an accident as an older kid. Today, I love the bulk and added warmth and comfort of thick diapers. It is one of the things that makes me regress the most!

I went boarding in a bambino bellissimo this winter, and found it to be very comfy. I only had one small wetting, and still found it very comfortable. Now a full day in a full diaper I imagine would not be a good time

TheMat said:
A fantasy I’ve always had: snowboarding all day wearing a diaper. Has anyone done this? Does it get cold and uncomfortable after wetting? Any other practical concerns? Chafing, etc
Always in diaper when skiing.
For 2-3 hours it is not cold when the are wet. Best is not to overload diaper and to wet them regurly in lot of small amounts then one big flooding. Pull up plastic pants over them and short spandex onesie and leggins over plastic pants do excellent job of keeping them in place and to stay warm.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and OnePiece
I went to Sugar Mountain this past Saturday and spent the day snowboarding while wearing a blue Megamax 😎😎

It’s a new hobby for me but I’ve been loving it.

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx
Also always in diaper when skiing. But always a good medical one (Tena Maxi is OK for me) in case I need to be rescued! I can always say that my bladder can't wait until I find a tree (inexistant after 2000 meters high in the Alps) or toilets... Nobody would ask more details.

Reactions: OnePiece
Both of us don't snow ski but we do snow shoe when we can !
I'm always padded when we do along with any other times or place !

I do it all the time!
I wear a booster with an abdl diaper. I will change the booster after several runs. I can store several boosters and plastic bags in my pockets. I'll change my diaper at the end of the day.

I wear while snowmobiling too! With the bulk of the suit and the sound the snowmobile suit makes when you walk, you never detect that someone is wearing a diaper.

I have always worn a diaper when traveling especially in cold countries , im from a tropical country myself and whenever i go to any snowy place be it in the mountains or slope i would be diapered , im always in diapers when traveling but in a snowing setting and at the slopes definitely as the hassle of taking layers upon layers of clothing off just to pee and how disgusting the toilets are especially if the floor is wet . When i was a teen back then it was my mom who made me wear diapers for traveling just in case and for practical purpose for me to use it , when i grew up i kinda also did it for practical purpose as well , nowadays whenever i visit any snowy places im definitely diapered.

Back