Status
Not open for further replies.

miapeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello again, mia here

I'm just wondering how your'll managed incontinence/diapers at school or college. Did you still manage to do certain activities. How did your peers and teachers treat you and what kind of facilities did they have for you to change.

I remember I was in the school orchestra and choir. It was fun and those moments I never felt different or anything.

Last edited:
I think given the content of your recent posts and the volume of them EVERYONE is now well aware of your incontinence.

aleakyboomboom said:
I think given the content of your recent posts and the volume of them EVERYONE is now well aware of your incontinence.

Right, sorry.... I just never thought it's viewed so much :p I'll remove it if it sounds repetitive and annoying. Sorry I never thought of that

miapeters said:
Right, sorry.... I just never thought it's viewed so much :p I'll remove it if it sounds repetitive and annoying. Sorry I never thought of that

Don't be sorry Mia , this is a safe place you can be open and ask questions after all that's what this site is for

babyboyd said:
Don't be sorry Mia , this is a safe place you can be open and ask questions after all that's what this site is for

I explained my incontinence on every post cause I thought that different people would be reading. I've been on other forums for Linux distribution users and I post the same way cause it's the most efficient to explain everything about the machine/computer in every post :p

You are good really ic is a hard thing to deal with and not something you can feel open about talking about to thee whole world I'm night ic I wet every night and have my whole life. And again this is a safe place to be open

babyboyd said:
You are good really ic is a hard thing to deal with and not something you can feel open about talking about to thee whole world I'm night ic I wet every night and have my whole life. And again this is a safe place to be open
Agreed. Incontinence is very hard to deal with. (Yes, I know it from my own experience :p)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

It wasn't really an issue at the time, my ibs only really got bad after my sophomore year. At that point I just tried to focus on the matirials more and if I worried about an episode I wore a depends at the time. Granted this was back when they still were usuable for overactive bladder and bowel issues and they were still almost the noise levels of attends waistbands so it was a mixed bag but diapers were at least reasonably available that could make it through a lecture. Can say I was lucky didn't have any bowel accidents in any lectures or seminars.

rennecfox said:
It wasn't really an issue at the time, my ibs only really got bad after my sophomore year. At that point I just tried to focus on the matirials more and if I worried about an episode I wore a depends at the time. Granted this was back when they still were usuable for overactive bladder and bowel issues and they were still almost the noise levels of attends waistbands so it was a mixed bag but diapers were at least reasonably available that could make it through a lecture. Can say I was lucky didn't have any bowel accidents in any lectures or seminars.

It's good you managed to go through unnoticed, sometimes it can be hard dealing with being in diapers.

miapeters said:
It's good you managed to go through unnoticed, sometimes it can be hard dealing with being in diapers.

Yeah I did have more then a couple of times where I was stuck in a messy diaper and talking to people not able to get away, those were the worst

rennecfox said:
Yeah I did have more then a couple of times where I was stuck in a messy diaper and talking to people not able to get away, those were the worst
Oh yeah. That moment are the worst moments in my school age. It's unforgettable. A huge mixture of feelings: embarrassment, disgust, fear and so on. I know how that feels

rennecfox said:

Prizrak said:
Oh yeah. That moment are the worst moments in my school age. It's unforgettable. A huge mixture of feelings: embarrassment, disgust, fear and so on. I know how that feels

This actually happened a few months ago while I was doing a presentation for some gen Ed class, luckily I was almost finished. Rushed out of the place once I was done....definitely not the best public experience,

miapeters said:
This actually happened a few months ago while I was doing a presentation for some gen Ed class, luckily I was almost finished. Rushed out of the place once I was done....definitely not the best public experience,
Oh :( Well, I know that feeling as well. I'm kidna... um... well... still incontinent *blushes*

Prizrak said:
Oh :( Well, I know that feeling as well. I'm kidna... um... well... still incontinent *blushes*
Yeah I remember the one day I was just finishing up lunch and it hit and I had a big mess... and my friend sat down ready to talk with his lunch tray, god that was a not fun 20 minutes. Moments like that I really wonder who thought cloth backed diapers are a good thing? I don't think I'd have avoided embarrassment (he didn't seem to notice anyway) if it wern't for strong waistbands and plastic backing

rennecfox said:
Yeah I remember the one day I was just finishing up lunch and it hit and I had a big mess... and my friend sat down ready to talk with his lunch tray, god that was a not fun 20 minutes. Moments like that I really wonder who thought cloth backed diapers are a good thing? I don't think I'd have avoided embarrassment (he didn't seem to notice anyway) if it wern't for strong waistbands and plastic backing
You are lucky to have plastic-backed diapers with strong tapes and waistband. Here the only diapers that are available are Seni and Tena, both with cloth backing and both with very weak tapes. Oh, Depends are also available here, but as I heard, they kinda suck, so I've never thought about giving them a try

Prizrak said:
You are lucky to have plastic-backed diapers with strong tapes and waistband. Here the only diapers that are available are Seni and Tena, both with cloth backing and both with very weak tapes. Oh, Depends are also available here, but as I heard, they kinda suck, so I've never thought about giving them a try
Believe it or not there was a period of time that depends diapers weren't complete garbage... those days were gone by the time I was out of college.

rennecfox said:
Believe it or not there was a period of time that depends diapers weren't complete garbage... those days were gone by the time I was out of college.
Well, they have appeared here only like a year or two ago. Living in Russia suck sometimes

Prizrak said:
Well, they have appeared here only like a year or two ago. Living in Russia suck sometimes

Don't worry they were never anything spectacular, they treat their customer's input like spam messages these days

rennecfox said:
Don't worry they were never anything spectacular, they treat their customer's input like spam messages these days
Oh, srsly?
You know, I wanna try some ABU or Rearz products, but, sadly, can't afford. Cuz shipping, difference between dollars and rubles, etc. I need to move to USA or Europe apparently

Prizrak said:
Oh, srsly?

They basicly give standardized replies on there forms, say they have no influence on the design team, people have more then a few times recommended other products on their form, sometimes they even just censored those posts, oddly enough they actually endorsed the swim diapers in there forms.

You know, I wanna try some ABU or Rearz products, but, sadly, can't afford. Cuz shipping, difference between dollars and rubles, etc. I need to move to USA or Europe apparently
both are good but be careful you get a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back