Diapers and Me

SpheroKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Been a while since I last posted here! Anyway, like the title says, I've been thinking about diaper stuff lately. Why I do it, how it's becoming a core part of my life, etc. When I first began indulging this little quirk of mine, I wasn't expecting it to be such a euphoric experience. Not in a sexual way, mind you. After a lot of thinking I'm positive that this is not a "kink" for me. When I say euphoric, I mean that wearing diapers just brings me nearly unbridled happiness, like some kind of perma-stim. I feel safe and comfortable while wearing one, to say nothing of the freedom offered by not having to worry about toilet stuff.

It just feels...right, I guess?

I've mentioned before a few times that I do have interoception issues, and that has led to some accidents in the past. That said, I don't really think saying I wear diapers for that reason is really genuine, anymore. My accidents are few and far between enough that light protection would suffice, and I can totally make it to the bathroom with some effort. Even still, I don't want to give up diapers. I think I'd be really sad if I did. And while I don't have a problem acknowledging that, it does make me wonder. Does anyone else feel this way? I know this site has a bunch of adult babies, people who are attracted to diapers, people who regress, etc. But I don't think I fit into any of those categories. I'm not really into baby stuff beyond the aesthetic, I don't regress, I'm not attracted to diapers, and I'm certainly not incontinent. So like...where does that leave me?

Reactions: Mickey

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SpheroKat said:
Been a while since I last posted here! Anyway, like the title says, I've been thinking about diaper stuff lately. Why I do it, how it's becoming a core part of my life, etc. When I first began indulging this little quirk of mine, I wasn't expecting it to be such a euphoric experience. Not in a sexual way, mind you. After a lot of thinking I'm positive that this is not a "kink" for me. When I say euphoric, I mean that wearing diapers just brings me nearly unbridled happiness, like some kind of perma-stim. I feel safe and comfortable while wearing one, to say nothing of the freedom offered by not having to worry about toilet stuff.

It just feels...right, I guess?

I've mentioned before a few times that I do have interoception issues, and that has led to some accidents in the past. That said, I don't really think saying I wear diapers for that reason is really genuine, anymore. My accidents are few and far between enough that light protection would suffice, and I can totally make it to the bathroom with some effort. Even still, I don't want to give up diapers. I think I'd be really sad if I did. And while I don't have a problem acknowledging that, it does make me wonder. Does anyone else feel this way? I know this site has a bunch of adult babies, people who are attracted to diapers, people who regress, etc. But I don't think I fit into any of those categories. I'm not really into baby stuff beyond the aesthetic, I don't regress, I'm not attracted to diapers, and I'm certainly not incontinent. So like...where does that leave me?
In your own little world like the rest of us.
While we all have commonalities and we are all different in those commonalities to a certain degree....aka our own little "quirks" You have your own little "quirk" in this world of ABDL and it doesn't put you on the outside.

Reactions: howiebabe, SpheroKat and diaperboy