Diapers and incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that with me by wearing diapers, it will also come to me that I will always put the diapers, of course, mainly as a passion, but of course as a preventive protection against nightly wetting in bed.

But it is precisely because I wear them, although I do not necessarily have to, that it can happen that the bladder gets used to it, because it signals to the subconscious that nothing can happen, and then begins to wet uncontrollably into bed.
The same happens during the day, because I do not always, but out of passion but often with diapers out of the house. Of course I'll wet the diapers too. I have already described, if I have not put on diapers, that then builds up the bladder pressure quickly, and then I also quickly to the toilet, because otherwise the pain in the bladder is so strong that it is unbearable.

Apart from the fact that one does not always find a toilet, if one is traveling in the city, and certainly not, if one sits as a passenger in the bus, or drives by car. Of course the diapers are much more practical because I do not have the pain then.
Because of my previous problems, when I was constantly in diapers for years, and the prostate operation that I had a few years ago, it might well come back soon.

I think that I'll get wet in bed again, then diapers will be absolutely necessary again as in the past. Of course, there will be a passion for diapers, but there will also be times when changing is normal for the night, and there may also be times when it will be frustrating.

At some point I will get wet during the day, because I can not stand the bubble pressure, then it will be a special challenge. When it's hot and you need to keep the diapers on your body for longer, you may not always have the ability to change them quickly.

Lifelong bedwetter that also have always had leak issues during the day. Went to 24/7 12 years ago and usually wet and only notice when I feel the diaper getting wet. Sometimes I can stop the stream but most times I just wait for it to stop so I suppose just being protected all the time has made me functionally incontinent. I really don’t mind as I’m a dL anyway.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and windelboy4
It's the same with me, first I really needed the diapers. I could not control anything, it worked only with diapers. Pampers came later, and at that time they were still expensive.
That's why I always got only the cloth diapers and the yellow PVC diaper Pant with snaps tightened. At day and night, which was also changed regularly, every morning, of course, so I had to go to school, when I was back home, and in the evening again for the bed. If this was done for years, then you remember it very well.

A few years later I did not need the diapers any more during the day, but then I was still bedwetting longer, until that too stopped. Of course I was glad about that, but later I realized that I was always missing something. At some point I realized that it was the diapers, I then bought some, and so I realized that I put on the diapers only because I liked them.
This has been preserved to this day, and it is also right to wear diapers out of passion, then the body gets used to it, and then it can not get along without it. but for me it's also the bladder problems that will oblige me to put on diapers. If it will be even then out of passion, then I will see ...
I also think that if you're always wearing diapers out of passion, then it becomes maype more difficult to hold it back. But honestly, it does not bother me. Then I will accept it. But then you have to be aware that you always have to put on diapers. No matter what the season, and no matter what the occasion. But then it may be that you eventually curse your passion.

Reactions: Sidewinder
My Diaper usage has gone down, but I contribute that to the horse weather we have. I'm sweating a lot, hence I don't pee as much.

unfortunately as the weather cools your diaper usage will return, its always a weird feeling as you pass an open fridge or freezer when its hot and your bladder just releases almost as soon as the cold air hits your body.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I have worn diapers to bed for years by choice. I enjoyed wearing the diapers and liked not having to get up during the night to go. At first, it was difficult to urinate in bed, but over time it has become almost automatic. I would usually always wake up and consciously pee. After a while, I began to wake up wet, or be much wetter than I it seems I should be. This had been just a curiosity rather than a concern, until when I was traveling and didn't have a diaper on. I had a few accidents. I started peeing before I realized that I wasn't wearing protection. Since then, I started traveling with lightweight pull-ons that will hold a little more that one large wetting. Now, about one third of the time I will have accidents, especially if I had been drinking. Since I always wear some protection to bed now, it's not a big problem, just a curisoty.

Reactions: se7en and windelboy4
Of course I wear the diapers of course of passion. It is a memory from the time when I really needed the Diapers. But that was not always pleasant. But there was no other option, it helped with me only diapers. The wet started then also stopped, but later I worried again diapers, because i have liked it. Of course, I used it too; But there were times when I did not wear them for days. Because I did not feel like it. I think every diaper lover will feel the same, and he does not want to wear diapers all the time.
But when I had the surgery, I also had a few wet accidents in bed, and then I put the diapers for protection. It soon stopped, but I have not forgotten

Because of the bubble pressure, I woke up every night and had to go to the bathroom because I could not sleep anymore. But then I put on diapers again, to prevent me from getting wet in my sleep.
Then I realized that I'm sleeping until morning, when I put on the diapers, even though the bladder is very full. But when I sleep without diapers, I wake up at night, often twice.
I do not wet the diapers but not unconsciously in bed, but that may still come. It will probably be that the body gets used to it, and he can not do without diapers.

I feel like going to full-time diapers when I did really destroyed any hope of ever regaining control. I think if I had struggled through it, there may have been a different outcome, but honestly, wet/messy pants are a lot more embarrassing than wet/messy diapers. I think once you accept the need for them, things get easier.

Reactions: alwayz, Jdp and emp711
Rob110 said:
My IC issues have also grown worse over time since I had to wear 24/7, I now have very little control and am wet most of the time even when I can make it to the bathroom I simply use my diaper to pee since its wet already whats the difference and a fresh diaper will not be dry long.
Same here I just gave up fighting it.

mtdl88 said:
I feel like going to full-time diapers when I did really destroyed any hope of ever regaining control. I think if I had struggled through it, there may have been a different outcome, but honestly, wet/messy pants are a lot more embarrassing than wet/messy diapers. I think once you accept the need for them, things get easier.
Sure going back to diapers does mean, you don't have to wsorry about an unpredictable bladder anymore, but also that you'll be stuck in diapers and dependent on them before you realize it.

Happened to me, and while I don't regret it, since I got my freedom back, it did come as a surprise to me nonetheless.

The same goes for me. When I'm on the road, wearing diapers, I do not have to worry about whether I can withstand the increasing pressure of the bladder until I get to the bathroom. Then I make the diaper also wet as soon as I feel some pressure, and so escape the pain in the bladder, because then the pressure is so great that it is unbearable.
I know, of course, that it only makes my bladder problems bigger, until I feel pain even with small amounts of urine in the bladder, and then I also have to put on diapers all the time. Of course, I realize that I have to wear diapers all the time, whether I want it or not. I will not have a choice then.

Last edited:
heatherreynolds said:
Wearing diapers does this to you. At first, I started wearing diapers because of bowel problems. I had complete urine control. But as time went by, I started to pee in the diapers and eventually got to the point that I no longer had any urine control and dribble all the time.

I would prefer to drip honestly. Mine is more urge oriented from bladder spasms… It is not constant but when it comes is quick and severe. Once I start, it is like somebody opened the dam

Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot
I realize now that my dependence is going to depend on how much I wear which is most of the day. I didn't realize that it was happening but I was more relaxed I was the more I came to need diapers. I have been having issues not knowing exactly how long I have before I really have to go. I feel the need most of the time but I can hold it for so long before I have to say I have had the feeling of needing to go long enough.
I have been trying to avoid wearing as much as possible because other expenses have come up making it hard to keep me in diapers but I know it is going to be something that I am going to have to just put money aside because my need is only going to increase.

emp711 said:
I would prefer to drip honestly. Mine is more urge oriented from bladder spasms… It is not constant but when it comes is quick and severe. Once I start, it is like somebody opened the dam
Amen, brother!

"Normal life, normal life, norma- ow! Okay, not anymore. Now I'm peeing, and, oh, yippee! I was completely full! :rolleyes: Don't think I'll forget this, when you drag me to the toilet for a few drops of urine, you stupid bladder! Damn it!"

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
lilshelly said:
Ok so I was under the impression that I if I didn't didn't try to become dependent upon diapers I would be ok.
As of late that is not really the case. I don't wear all the time as many of you know but it is getting to the point that I don't feel safe not wearing a diaper. I feel like I have to pee most of the time. I will go at that time and end up barely going at all.
I have tried going without the diapers and am running for the bathroom quite often.
I want to say I know your feeling by depends on how long do you stay in diapers? Do you wear them every now and then or do you wear them at least once or twice a day. I myself barely have the time and privacy to wear diapers since I live at home still sharing a room with my brother. I wish I can wear more often but sadly I can’t. Though I have noticed after some time that I do have a sensitive bladder now and that’s probably do to back when I was in high school I’d come home and wear diapers for a bit and peed in them and sometimes wore them on weekends. This might have caused me a sensitive bladder but I to also feel the urge to go to often that it’s sometimes annoying and embarrassing. Just wish I could wear 24/7 and not have to worry about it😩

Rob110 said:
My IC issues have also grown worse over time since I had to wear 24/7, I now have very little control and am wet most of the time even when I can make it to the bathroom I simply use my diaper to pee since its wet already whats the difference and a fresh diaper will not be dry long.
Wish I was you but also know that that could be ruff.

I go through the binge/purge cycle and in a binge I've wore 24/7 for seven months straight, this is in-between many other long binges. I like to simulate incontinence by keeping my sphincter has open as possible and I have learned to not reflexible clench after peeing.

I haven't lost continence but I have noticed that when I do use the toilet my pee flow isn't as strong as it used to be. You know when your desperate and the flow is fast and direct, mine is slow and splattered. I also have post micturition dribble. I get the signal off needing to pee more often and when I empty my bladder it defiantly isn't at the capacity it used to be.

Last edited:
DanielW said:
Its a double-edged sword. I don't know if diaper wearing has made me more incontinent, but I am at a stage where I would rather have and not need one than to need and not have one.
I wanted to see if I could go without wearing diapers; so one day I put on regular underwear, initially I thought I could do it. However, soon the pressure and pain started and I had to go to the bathroom, I thought, ok that's done, but within twenty minutes the pressure and need to go again came back, this happened for most of the day. I realized that I cannot be near a toilet all day like this and couldn't wait to put on a diaper. I have worn diapers 24/7 for over a year, and wearing them made me feel comfortable and secure. I don't think I will try to go without a diaper anytime soon. I realized that I need to wear diapers, and that this attempt to make it go away doesn't work. I look at this effort was not a failure but a realization that for me feeling comfortable and secure is much better than enduring the effect of urge incontinence is much worse than wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Pino, mtdl88, eastcoastdl and 2 others
heatherreynolds said:
I started out wearing only for ibs, but over time my bladder got used to diapers and now I can't hold anything.
I have bladder and bowel issues but don't wear diapers but whether I'm traveling or not I have to go to the bathroom a lot like once every one or two hours probably. When I travel it really sucks as some bathrooms have people in them that are less than respectful about respecting other peoples privacy and they can be dirty and not have as much toilet paper as I would like that. I try to carry flushable wipes with me when I am traveling so I can use them in the bathroom if I need to but I often forget to take them inside with me or don't bring them with me inside because I don't want the hassle of carrying around my backpack and then I wind up being messy and needing or wanting them. I am bloated a lot when I am at work which sucks as of course as I don't want to fart at my desk that would be embarrassing as I work in very close proximity to a lot of other people in one medium size room. Heather you look really cute.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back