diapers and footie pajamas

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does wearing a diaper or nappie and fleece footie pajamas (some may call it onises) transform you back to a time where you wear them

Reactions: NooNoo
I don’t have onesies but would like too 😬

I'm 6'5" so footies don't tend to fit however I do have a couple pairs minus the feet and yes they really do take me back. The help a great deal with regression.

Reactions: NooNoo
Yes. I used to wear diapers and footed jammies for years as my wife enjoyed finding and buying me babyish jammies. Now, I mostly just go to bed diapered when the desire hits.

I am currently sitting in a wet and messy Rearz Safari and baby blue footed onesie. I feel very babyish indeed.

Reactions: mark58
Yes. Just a big yes.

I really think it quite fascinating how much it helps in regression. I for years wanted some and finally found some at goodwill. There kinda tight but they work.

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah
I love being diapered in my footies, makes me feel really little. Nothing was better than curling up on the couch diapered in my footies with a bowl of popcorn and a bottle.
Unfortunately, wife can't stand the footies. Diapers are okay, but the footies are a no go.

My mommy puts me in a footed sleeper, usually my Little Keepers Sleeper, every night, and on winter weekends, i am in one all weeked. They really make me feel babyish and I love them

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Oh yes.

Just started onesie. Definitely the cream on the cake!!

Reactions: JoeMusic1976
Definitely! The fabric is so soft, like it's giving you a massive hug!

Reactions: DipsAndLife80 and Kittyinpink
Pika123 said:
Definitely! The fabric is so soft, like it's giving you a massive hug!
Totally agree!

Reactions: DipsAndLife80 and Pika123
I have been in my footed PJ's all day. I also wear a super dry kids diaper that is getting pretty soaked.

I recall wearing a zippered sleeper with footies and non-skid material on the bottom of the feet when I was about 4 - 6. I liked it a lot as it kept me warm but also went over my trainers and plastic underpants so it was bulky enough to hide it. I could hang out in the mornings even if wet and watch cartoons. It was never a big deal if my family saw my undergarments, especially in the warmer months I just wore a pj top and then my trainers / plastic underpants, but I would never let anyone else see me this way outside my family. Even if someone came in our house quickly you could not notice I was wearing protection beneath my sleeper.

I do recall the last time I ever wore a sleeper like this though I must have been about 6 and I had to go to the bathroom real bad before bed. My older brother was watching me as my parents were out and I could not get the zipper down as it was stuck on some plastic damaged portion of the teeth and I was struggling immensely. My brother was laughing as I frantically flopped all over the floor while he was applying a bar of soap to the zipper to get it to slick-up and move and we got it down enough I could pull myself out of it but by the time I reached the toilet I had 1/2 wet myself and had to to just go to bed as is. When mom saw my partially ripped sleeper and heard the story and my despair of trying not to have an accident in my trainers and plastic underpants while still awake, she threw out the over-used sleeper and I never saw one again. After that dreadful incident I never missed a sleeper again as the mental effects of being trapped in it lasted a long time.

Reactions: pampers47
Yes I loved my onesies as a kid. I got a pair on right now. They are just the best this time of year when wearing a diaper

Last edited:
BabyDavidMessiah said:
I'm 6'5" so footies don't tend to fit however I do have a couple pairs minus the feet and yes they really do take me back. The help a great deal with regression.
Try jumping jammers

Reactions: JoeMusic1976
Runnerboy said:
My mommy puts me in a footed sleeper, usually my Little Keepers Sleeper, every night, and on winter weekends, i am in one all weeked. They really make me feel babyish and I love them
Do our "bigs" talk to each other? The same thing happens to me to.

bambinobaby said:
I am currently sitting in a wet and messy Rearz Safari and baby blue footed onesie. I feel very babyish indeed.
How long did you wear the soiled diaper? Who had the honor of changing your diaper? Did you put a fresh diaper on or did you put on your big boy underwear?

Back