• No, have some dignity.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

steel

Est. Contributor
I am buying some tenas off CL for about $10 a pack. Should I be nervous? I'm not sure about meeting them but then again for the chance to wear the legendary tena. I'm hoping that they'll be as good as everyone says they are. Should I back out? I don't know. Are they worth the embarrassment to get them? They are for my "Grandma" so I have a pretty good excuse. They are the tena classic plus brief. Are they worth it?

-Steel

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I voted yes, but be careful, and meet in as public a place as you can.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Careful. I understand the Tenas sold in the USA are very different from the ones in Europe. The only Tena diapers I've used were horrible, but I can't remember what kind they were. I'd do some research first just to make sure these are what you think they are.

S

secretdl26

I have both bought diapers and gotten diapers for free off of craigslist.

For free, the person simply left them in a protected spot for me to pick up.

When I bought (i.e. met face to face), each seller was very discrete, no questions, and the transaction was done in seconds.

For buying diapers, I would say as long as you feel comfortable, go for it!

Another note: This makes getting cheap diapers a lot easier.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
yes. but meet in a public place, so if he does like, take you, someone would see

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I met a good friend off CL years ago this way...

I responded for an ad for youth size Attends, which apparently didn't fit him anymore. Met the seller at a predetermined place by car (a gas station), and he happened to ask me if I was ABDL aware. I was upfront and agreed, and we ended up shooting the shit in the parking lot for 15 minutes or so, before leaving.

We met up a week or so later at a local pizza joint to continue the convo, and have been good friends ever since (4 years and counting).

steel

Est. Contributor
Ok cool, I'll defenitly go for it. We're planning on meeting in a Kroger parking lot so I think I"ll good on the public place.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
oops i accidentally pressed no...i meant yes sorry

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have purchased diapers from craigslist before. Never had any problems. Go for it.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
For 10 bucks...you really can't go wrong. I say it's worth it.

Then again, do what your gut tells you to do.

-Caleb

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hell yea! But like everyone else says. Public place. your sounds pretty well. lol. Considering it is going to be diapers you are buyin. Mace sounds like a swell idea as well.. haha. Anyways post up when there is an update please! :D

diaperedwolfcub

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Wow, i never thought of using it before.

After looking through the thread, I decided to see what I could find.
Might be getting XL 'baby' cloth diapers. (might be cool for inserts and stuff)

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Damn never really thought of this idea. Looked around my local CL and couldn't find anything. You guys get to have all the fun. lol

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just keep looking... I check the local listings for "adult diapers" and "incontinence supplies" every week or so. Sometimes you get lucky... sometimes not.

Status
Not open for further replies.