Diapers and college?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paciboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
im gunna be goin to college this fall and i was wonderin how i would be able to pull off wearin diapers. I would imagine that there would be a lack of privacy in the dorms and such. Is there anyone currently boarding at college who wear and use diapers almost every day that can help me? I just wanna kno how u get the diapers, where u hide them, and how u discreetly put them on and take them off.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I wouldn't try at college.. I lived in a place which was like a dorm and stuff was stolen left and right, people invaded my privacy, someone found my diapers and a pacifier, but luckily they had no idea whose it was, because they rarely saw me due to the fact that I was at school or working..

Anyway.. I'd advise against it unless you have a locking suitcase or something. *one with secret compartments in it, so you can hide diapers, etc. and use it to carry 'round your books and college stuff, like your computer.*

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
If you're really good and creative and somewhat technically inclined, you can hide your stashes in electronics. I hide my toys, for example, inside my stereo (I can remove the back, and I built a little compartment in where there was no circuitry/wires. It works nice.), and in my old computer (It's easy enough to install a small compartment in it, and keep it still running.) If you're really good, you could stash stuff in other things, like speakers, etc, and have them still run (that's how my stereo is, as well as my old computer.) But, if you're not that good with electronics, get an old [Insert electronic that would probably have a lot of excess space here, computers are nice for this), and figure out how to open it, and remove a bunch of unnecessary stuff, but make sure it still looks mostly functional, and you can't see inside it. Then, you can stash your stuff there, and if somebody asks you why it doesn't work, you can alawys say, "It's an old computer, somebody gave it to me. I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet.", or something like that. =)

bdb2004

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
As everyone else has said, its pretty hard in college if you don't live alone, dom rooms tend to be small and not very private, you generally have shared bathrooms, and not the best privacy overall with people coming/going, stopping by your room, etc. It could be a bit better if you have a single but there will still be problems, and don't forget that especially as a freshman there will inevitably be the burnt popcorn in the microwave/hair products/smoke/etc setting off the fire alarm on a regular basis.

So I would say unless you are willing to take the risk of people finding out, you probably just want to avoid it at least while you are living on campus, especially with roommates...

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
...and figure out how to open it, and remove a bunch of unnecessary stuff, but make sure it still looks mostly functional, and you can't see inside it. ...
Uh oh... mine computer's see-thru and got lights whirling around inside :|

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Years ago, I wore them in college and I was sharing a room. I wore them at night. If you're really discreet, you can wear them every night by keeping your stash in a locked suitcase, transferring a small amount of them to a large enough bathroom bag, changing in the bathroom and repeating the process. Used diapers can be wrapped tightly in a plastic bag and thrown in the common garbage. If my roommate looked in my bathroom bag and found out (which never happened), I would just tell him I was a bedwetter (which I am). If your a private person and let others know that you are, they usually respect that.
Spaz

Role
Other
What about living off campus? Cheaper, usually...and you get a room all to yourself (though if you have roommates, you'll share the common areas).

Role
Other
That depends on a lot of factors. But the are often dedicated "student houses" with 4+ bedrooms for <450/ month. Res is usually much more when you factor in food cards.

In res you pay a premium for proximity. Off campus is nearly always cheaper for similar quality levels (you often getg better quality for less off campus).

F

FullMetal

I think living off of campus actually costs more.
No, you have it backwards. A room in a drom is often (maybe not always, but mostly to my knowledge) at least 2 to 3 times as much money as a room in an apartment. And rooms in apartments have more utilities. The reason I chose to stay in a dorm is mainly based on the issue of...my dorm is literally a five minute walk, if not closer, from my classes.

On topic though, I would wait and see. If you have more than one room mate I would be against the idea. If two, maybe but still, wait to see, dorming life is different for everyone based on the people you live with, floormates, school, etc.

FullMetal

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Uh oh... mine computer's see-thru and got lights whirling around inside :|
D'Oh. You can always find an old computer at a garage sale, for relatively nothing. You don't want it to look new, or else they'd suspect something. The goal would be to make the old computer as undiserable to use as possible, by making it look like it's as old and slow as possible. An IBM flat-laying computer (the original Pentium 1's), or a HP Vectra that lays flat would be a really good thing for here, you could put your stuff in it, lock the case (I'm pretty sure the IBM case has a lock), and then slide it under your bed. Simple. Time to go yard sale shopping! :D

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, try to find out something that they are hiding. If they are hiding something (Drugs, other stuff) make a trade off. You keep theirs if they keep yours.

babymike

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Try at college but just put the diapers on when ur roomates arnt in the room like choose a night where they are out and then go nuts

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hell yes try it at college! I did and it was great. People in college are very open minded... lots of folks are trying new things, and believe me when I say diapers aren't really all that strange. You may get some strange looks at first... but trust me when I say that most people aren't going to judge you. Even if you share a room... as long as you are clean about it there really isn't anything for anyone to complain about. There will be people smoking weed and popping pills and drinking and doing all sorts of other rediculous things in the dorms... why not have some (safe) fun of your own?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I applied at colleges that all had private rooms and suite-style.

So, if I do have a roomate, I'll only be sharing a kitchenette and the bathroom.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
none of my cousins or my brother have gone except one and he is still in it and doesn't say anything but my mother has and she says dorms are a lot of stealing drugs and sex. so she lived in an apartment. but i would imagine that you could find an awsome apartment like the $300 one me and my mom lived in and we had good space. but if you are going to ignore the apartment i would imagine that if you kept a safe fore stuff and locked suitcases and stuff like i would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.