Diapers and Coffee... do they mix??

My coffee always ends up in my diaper, since my nose don't work all that well
I don't notice the odor.

Reactions: dltyty
No they don't mix. One is a solid, one is liquid.

• Haha
Reactions: dltyty and BobbiSueEllen
Justo said:
"I'll take a double-diaper grande hot Perkaccino with Splenda, whip and leave room for my sprinkles, please!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: oleman72, dltyty, RebeliousBrat and 1 other person
Just plain ol folgers dark roast for me , hot and black, I never notice much of a diaper smell from it

Last edited:
They do mix ... diapers love drinking coffee !

Other than UTI, I do not think anything else smells that strongly ... unless it's a messy diaper, of course hehe

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
"I'll take a double-diaper grande hot Perkaccino with Splenda, whip and leave room for my sprinkles, please!" 🤣
Oooooooo sprinkles!!!!🦄😋

BobbiSueEllen said:
I wonder if anyone's ever raised concern over diapers and asparagus, LOL... 😦
I never diaper after asparagus!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
dltyty420 said:
I never diaper after asparagus!!
And I've never seen diapered asparagus! 🤭 I wonder if there are any other foods/drinks out there which make urine smelly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: babybobby
BobbiSueEllen said:
And I've never seen diapered asparagus! 🤭 I wonder if there are any other foods/drinks out there which make urine smelly?
That is a very good question ! Need to do experiments .

( It's not a smell, but my grandmother's pickled beets use to turn my pee red :oops: )

• Wow
Yes. I drink way more coffee than any person ought to (4-10 cups / day with an average of 6). My pee doesn't just smell like weird, nasty coffee pee. It smells like weak, stale coffee and I'm not kidding. I don't usually wear at work and I change more often if I'm drinking coffee.

No one has ever commented about the smell except for a single incident:

It was our honeymoon, coming back from Montreal, QC. We'd missed our flight and gotten rebooked. I was wearing a Bambino Bellissimo ( remember because it was amazing that it didn't leak). It wasn't that wet so I didn't change before the flight. After the flight, we realized that with the delay, we were about to miss our bus back from Chicago to MKE (why MKE doesn't have flights to Montreal is beyond me), so I couldn't stop to change and got on the bus soaking wet. So that's ~8 hours in a wet diaper with lots of coffee. It smelled not great. An elderly lady told me that I'd better change soon because she could smell that I was wet. I was sort of unnerved but felt bad for making others uncomfortable.

Reactions: dltyty
I love coffee too much to not go without it, diapered or otherwise.

Reactions: perlFerret and dltyty
Justo said:
Put them both in a blender! :D

yeah, I don't drink coffee because the smell is very noticeable to others.

• Haha
I drink quite a lot of coffee in the morning so I pee a lot. I haven't noticed any smell.

Rearz Barnyard help A LOT with controlling coffee scent compared to any other diaper I have used.

Coffee, onions, asparagus (for some), are notorious when it comes to diapers lol. I get super self conscious from that.

I dislike the coffee pee smell so im a tad reluctant to use my diaper when i know ive had alot of coffee. However coffee makes for a great way to finish off a diaper...

Reactions: babybobby
neophyte said:
Rearz Barnyard help A LOT with controlling coffee scent compared to any other diaper I have used.

Rearz does seem to add a perfume of some sort to many of their diapers. I noticed it again with their Little Squirts Ocean bag I picked up recently.

Coffee certainly works for increasing the urgency and frequency of your nappy use, if you enjoy that side of it... without the volume you get from alcohol, especially beer!

I don't drink coffee or eat veggies other than potatoes, the only time my urine smells is when my blood sugars go high, then it smells sweet, I am after all peeing out virtually liquid sugar.

I usually drink 1-3 cups a morning while wearing. Yes it is a bit strong at times but I get the house to myself and I just keep wetting lol. Sometimes I drink a lot in that time so I can wet as much as possible which isn't good I know, I just like wetting them for some reason and I don't get too much time to wear.

Back