Diapers and Butt Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoimasgrady

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes I really get the urge to use a small butt plug while I'm diapered. Does anyone else like to do this?

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Butt plugs, chastity devices, pretty much anything BDSM-y goes well with diapers. You'll find there's a lot of crossover between the two communities. Being primarily a support forum the kinkier sides of this thing don't tend to show themselves as much, but it's definitely out there.

I'm not normally one for anal play but I do occasionally like a butt plug while diapered.

Butt plugs are fun, I've used them together with diapers but I want to find one that allows gas to escape because it can become uncomfortable after a while.

Well there are hollow butt plugs with holes right through the middle that would allow gas to escape. They unfortunately can have other effects as well. I got one for my girlfriend to use, eventually we had the idea of her using it in public with a large fluffy diaper and her cutest lolita dress on, hasn't happened yet, but it would certainly make her feel little, and probably embarrassed.

Do rubber poo-poo hole plugs hurt?

I love wearing a plug inside a diaper. Not only does the diaper hide the plug, but the added arousal caused by it....

WTH. Butt plugs. Craziest thing I ever heard. Isn't what diapers are used for- pee and poop.

shortsub said:
I love wearing a plug inside a diaper. Not only does the diaper hide the plug, but the added arousal caused by it....
I'm just guessing but maybe that's part of the ceding of control. [emoji14]aci:

I guess this is for the submissive types out there. Which would be me as well. Ceding control is something that has always been a part of me as well. I remember being in school and seeing someone in crutches or something and wanting to be in the same position. Do you think BDSM can be stemmed from a young age like ABDL? Because I've had BDSM desires as long as I had my little side.

Last edited by a moderator:
MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I know some moderators can be a bit biased when it comes to certain things. It can be a personal opinion I guess.

I guess this is for the submissive types out there. Which would be me as well. Ceding control is something that has always been a part of me as well. I remember being in school and seeing someone in crutches or something and wanting to be in the same position. Do you think BDSM can be stemmed from a young age like ABDL? Because I've had BDSM desires as long as I had my little side.

I would bet they're related in similar ways via love mapping.

I guess we have some people here with multiple personalities that come out. I could say that diapers do play a big part in all of them.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I guess we have some people here with multiple personalities that come out. I could say that diapers do play a big part in all of them.

I think it is more that AB and DL are both a spectrum and no two people will view it the exact same way.

Well, back to the question, I do. It's heck of a lot more fun to be plugged while diapered! Definitely gives more of a thrill, especially while out in public.

Umm… MODS!!! (This forum must remain PG13, people; it's in The Rules!)

MokiKat said:

I agree.

MokiKat said:

It has so far. Definition of PG-13:

"parents strongly cautioned, a rating in the Voluntary Movie Rating System indicating that some material may be inappropriate for children under 13."

I feel like we've stuck to that pretty well so far .

Does PG-13 pertain to only the language and behavior? Or are does that also include the subject matter as well?

I feel like maybe that should be a bit more spelled out in the future.

Gaunt said:

That I agree strongly with. I feel like "butt plug" isn't all that bad, as long as you don't talk about the act of using it. This thread is walking a border of what is appropriate.

Gaunt said:
Does PG-13 pertain to only the language and behavior? Or are does that also include the subject matter as well?

It can be both. As penguin says, this thread is OK for now (imo). You just can't describe the contents of the diaper or get more specific on the effects of the plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back