Diapers and Baseball

PaigeCherubiel

Chat Room Drag Queen
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
On a thread about putting diapers on without help, someone asked about putting a cloth diaper on themselves. I replied that there was an old joke about imagining the diaper as a baseball diamond, but I can't find the thread. Here's the joke:

"Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again." - Jimmy Piersall

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleRen77, Fyianneko and 1 other person
pacifierPaige said:
On a thread about putting diapers on without help, someone asked about putting a cloth diaper on themselves. I replied that there was an old joke about imagining the diaper as a baseball diamond, but I can't find the thread. Here's the joke:

"Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat. Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound. Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together. Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again." - Jimmy Piersall
I wear disposables, but if I were to try cloth, would the laws of cricket work equally as well? 😉

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaigeCherubiel
DLmikey said:
I wear disposables, but if I were to try cloth, would the laws of cricket work equally as well? 😉

No, but a nappy would be handy if you have the runs

• Haha
Reactions: DLmikey, BobbiSueEllen, LittleRen77 and 1 other person
"And he's waddling the bases!" 🤣

Can you actually slide into home during a waddle? 🤔

Reactions: DLmikey
Back