Diapers almost 24/7

paddedcomfort

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear for the most part a majority of the time except certain cases. I wear the cheap Walgreens ones out because they are easy to conceal and hold a decent amount as I have a small bladder anyways I could wet 3 times and not leak without smell but refuse to poop in them too much cleanup and nobody knows the wiser. What’s your experiences wearing that often?

Reactions: checkingoutall
Loss of interest if I wear too much is my experience. I think 72 hours is my limit before the law of diminishing returns sets in.

Reactions: paddedcomfort and Davvyboy
I usually only wear to work and occasionally on weekends. Only wearing that amount of time I am always really excited when I am putting my diaper on. I imagine if I were to have to wear 24/7 the excitement would go away and it would turn into more as a burden.

paddedcomfort said:
I wear for the most part a majority of the time except certain cases. I wear the cheap Walgreens ones out because they are easy to conceal and hold a decent amount as I have a small bladder anyways I could wet 3 times and not leak without smell but refuse to poop in them too much cleanup and nobody knows the wiser. What’s your experiences wearing that often?
As someone who has been 24/7 for about 8 to 9 months, overall it has changed my life for the better, I have Autism/ADHD/Bipolar disorder combination and I found wearing diapers stabilizes me, I also found it better for my gut health and etc. ABDL 99.99% of the time for me is non-sexual and purely for comfort and convenience, because I am on the spectrum I also tend to have digestive problems and so wearing diapers means I no longer have to sit on a toilet for hours at a time or intermittently every 10-20 minutes when it does happen. I have also noticed my tendency for nightmares has all disappeared since then. It can be therapeutic, especially to those that suffer stress, sensory, and anxiety issues like I do. If you wanna go 24/7 for that purpose, then please go ahead and do it. I certainly don't regret my decision. Toilets are nasty ass things anyways, lol. Remember the Three C's of Diapies: Cute, Comfy, and Convenient.

I use them for both Pee and Poop, I advise to help with cleanup to use XL sized wipes, Baby Oil and Baby Powder are recommended as well. Also Carry a backpack with extra changes and clothes as well as grocery bags to put dirty pamps in before disposing of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
Back