Status
Not open for further replies.

Raudm1011

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So how many diapers should I go in in a day

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this question. Please give us more details and well-formed thoughts in your posts.

The amount of diapers you use in day will completely depend on what kind of diaper, the absorbency, and the amount you wet. I would say for a whole day of wearing it is anywhere from 2-4 decent diapers.

I see that you are new to this forum and have 4 topics in the space of less than an hour. Please consider posting an introduction in the introductions forum and read the articles with tips for new members regarding better posts. There are also helpful articles that might just answer all the questions you have been asking.

Ranges from 1 to every time you pee.
For me I usually go thru an average of 5 diapers per day.

Morning 7am
Lunch 11am
Afternoon 3pm
Evening 7pm
Night 11pm

if you notice you are getting saggy/leaking or when you check wetness indicator its soaked, then change, its not some magic number

How many nonsense threads are you planning to start in one day? That's about how many diapers you need each day.

- - - Updated - - -

BoredBoy said:
I see that you are new to this forum and have 4 topics in the space of less than an hour. Please consider posting an introduction in the introductions forum and read the articles with tips for new members regarding better posts. There are also helpful articles that might just answer all the questions you have been asking.

I'd wager he'll never even come back to any of these threads. He's just going to keep posting nonsense threads while fapping in his mom's basement.

I'll come back

- - - Updated - - -

Yello

Don't be tight, he was asking a question!

Angelic said:
Don't be tight, he was asking a question!

His threads today honestly amount to pollution or board vandalism. Contrary to popular belief, there IS a such thing as a stupid question.

he probably should have introduced himself first and maybe included a list of questions in one thread. I just don't have the energy today to deal with 12 year olds (or those who write at a 12 year old's level) logging in and asking asinine questions.

"how many diapers should I go in in a day?" is a ridiculous question. Borderline unintelligible. A better question might be "for all of you who wear regularly, how many times a day to you find you need to change to avoid leaks?" "What brands offer longer wear times?"

Umm...that all depends on how often you use them. It could be any number of diapers per day.

As many as you need really.

I go through 2-3 during the day, and 1 more for overnight. Staying hydrated, that means I need to use only premium diapers.

5-7 adult briefs per day for bowel and bladder incont.

Raudm1011 said:
I'll come back
For some reason? I mean you already have 2 of these threads, what exactly are you looking for answer wise? Diapers don't really fall under a schedule that works for everybody the same way,

salutations

If I go diapered all day I usually go through 2-3 a day. I like to be in wet diapers and make the most out of them so sometimes it is less than that.

For double incontinence and top tier adult briefs, I use 5 - 7 briefs per day. Some people use only 4. Also depends on how much you wet them.

Incontinence is unpredictable I go through 2 to 3 diapers on a good day more on bad days I think my record was 7 diapers that was a really bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back