• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapering toinght :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Okay for the first time since last summer:eek:, i feel like sleeping in a diaper tonight:baby-cool:. It has been sooo long that i just feel that i have to do it:crazy3: you know. My mom will be going to work early:irule: and she knows for a fact that ill sleep in until at least 10 PST And i wont have to worry about my dad:rant2:, because he could care less to come in my room when he will be watching Nascar. (GO STEWART!!!:D)So ill basicaly be alone.:allalone: So yeah who else will be sleeping in a diaper tonight?:detective3 Oh and I'm planning on using a goodnight.:eek:

I'll also let yall know how it went in the morn.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think I'll sleep in another 24/7 tonight. I did last night and it was pretty good.

However I don't think this sort of stuff warrants mentioning that much. Unless it's sleep in diapers Friday.

Cake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Um, alrighty then. Have fun I guess? Nice use of emotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.