Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
After seeing a few plushies in the "Plushie pictures" thread diapered, I was wondering if anyone does this as well?

And with the dolls part of this, are they "older" dolls in looks? Like American Girl ones or others of that type!!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I did it once to my rat I have. It didn't work well I just a napkin well at first it was great lol. Then after 1 night it riped :\

J

Jeffy

Hehe n.n Well, I like going to build a bear workshop and they have a selection of diapers, onesies, bottles, what have ya... and also I posted something on FA to this effect n.n and some people had diapered plushes. My fox just hangs onto my pacifier for me, but if i can get some little diapers i'd totally have every one of my bedside family padded! here's the link --> POST YOUR PLUSHES!!! by Jeffy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

P

Peaceful

I have also done this. I went out and bought some cloth diapers, diaper pins and onsies and dressed up two of my plushies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
My sisters did that with their dolls and stuff, but I have stuffed killer whales so it's hard to diaper them! LOL!!!.

WildThing121675

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Personally I consider all of my soft play pals to be "plushies" even when they are human. DebDeb is an especially large rag doll. In this photo DebDeb is wearing a pinned gauze diaper inside a pair of infant waterproof panties. Those are classic 1991 vintage "Rubber Duckies" which went out of production about 1993. They were very comfortable. The basic material was a synthetic fabric coated on the inside with a rubbery waterproofing. The colors were vivid as you can see.

Attachments

• a214#28a.jpg
    a214#28a.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,233

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have mentioned in the past my plushies are life sized dolls. For the lack of a better term, "Love Dolls". Not the cheep inflatable things one might think of first but pricier solid jobs. OK I have 1 cheep-O they are a place to start. I have diapered one and posted photos in the doll forum I belong to. I also did a "Bratz in diaper with wine" post there. They do not allow pic linking, sorry. It's an 18+ site so I can't post link. I'd like to do more but they don't know I'm DL and I prefer to keep it that way. Thats a big hint if you find me there! If their is interest and no doll bashers I might post a few shots here.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've never done this, and I have no interest to. I prefer a plush to be naked. They are just more cuddly that way.

covvie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I diapered a couple of my bears recently. Figured I had enough of them lying around, could try it.

Friends & nieces noticed them when they visited a week or so ago. Since it was the first time they visited there was a quick tour that was only partially guided. Almost certain that their parents (my ex-roommates) saw some of the baby diaper stash in one of my closets. There was also one adult one left out in another closet.

*sigh* Didn't prep well for that visit.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The only thing I'll ever have Buzzy dressed in is what he is wearing in my avi picture. I wouldn't like him in a diaper.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
To finally answer my own thread, all 3 of my teddy bears; Bubblegum, Gumdrop & Buttercup are diapered!! I think they are just adorable like that!!

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have about a dozen cabbage patch dolls right now and all of them are diapered. Apparently I always diapered my dolls. A few years ago I went through my old dolls and threw most of them away but every single doll I had had a diaper on even if they had no other clothes I made sure each of my babies had a diaper on.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been thinking about making a thread on this since last week... looks like someone beat me to it.

As of last week my beloved teddy bear is now "diaper bear"... yep, I put him back in diapers... and he seems much happier.

I got some samples of Huggies size 6 and Small Goodnites in the mail... both fit him quite well. I'll have to take some pics and put them up.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Okay... had LuvsGurl take some pics.

HPIM1348.jpg

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
I keep my foxxie and raccoon plushie in diapers, sometimes pullups. Pictures, sometime, maybe. I cut the tail holes out and then glue the layers shut. Loose gel isn't cuddly!

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure what’s hairier the teddy or your leg there Darkfin!

Seriously though nice shot.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I so would diaper a teddy bear if I had one big enough. :D

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
How small is your teddy? There's so many diaper sizes out there I'm sure you can find one that fits perfectly... Check out the toy isle, you can find some really cute ones in really small sizes, and they're usually plastic-backed too :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It is really tough to find large teddys these days... we went out last year to find my Diaper Bear a playmate... looked at 5 different stores, even Toys R Us, couldn't find any plushies that were close to his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.