Diapered women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I must of posted in another place and was surprised to find i should have posted here instead. I found web site of women in diapers but can not share here i guess. I lived with a women that was on the Jerry Springer show. Can i talk about that here im new and do not want to break any rules. Im respectful in that case.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It's a touchy area. Basically, this is a PG-13 site, so the use of profanity or sexual situations will get you edited real quick.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
It's a touchy area. Basically, this is a PG-13 site, so the use of profanity or sexual situations will get you edited real quick.

Well shit, I can't say ass anymore? Bummer -_-

In all seriousness, AS long as nothing explicit comes out like rubbing diapers or "birds and the bees" then you should be ok.

Last edited:

kikee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Frank - i have friends who've been on TV shows, and who've done "modeling" for AB diapergirl websites. and i was married to a cutie diapergirl 20+ years . . .

BUT - Its really not a question of profanity - but rather privacy - Their privacy.
AND - i would never want to violate their privacy, or speak for them.

"Killing Me Softly" is the song that comes to mind. - :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

A few of my posts have proven profanity is okay within reason.

that said, Adisc.org isn't meant to be a site where people link to sites that have explicit images. http://www.penisland.net/

its pens.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think it depends on what you wish to discuss. Our daughter had two college roommates, twins, who were on Maury Povich. He wanted them to kiss and act like they did "naughty twin things" together. They flatly refused and thus had very little air space on the show. I think all of us know by now that those kinds of shows are high scripted and fictitious.

If you're going to discuss the nuts and bolts about the show without giving names, you're probably safe.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

Well shit, I can't say ass anymore? Bummer -_-

In all seriousness, AS long as nothing explicit comes out like rubbing diapers or "birds and the bees" then you should be ok.

While the spirit of this is right, the details are off. First, go watch a PG-13 movie and see how much can be presented. I think we also tend to see that even something lurid or intended to arouse that would pass a PG-13 test wouldn't make it here, although an abstract discussion would.

Second, ADISC has a carve-out regarding profanity under the PG-13 umbrella to the extent that swearing isn't prohibited, although usage may present problems. Swearing at someone is abuse and is actionable. Using it for emphasis is going to roll right on through as long as the content is there. A post of nothing but profanity is going to get deleted but even liberal usage is likely to pass. The general staff mode has been to edit it from thread subject lines but that's precedent rather than hard rule.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
While the spirit of this is right, the details are off. First, go watch a PG-13 movie and see how much can be presented. I think we also tend to see that even something lurid or intended to arouse that would pass a PG-13 test wouldn't make it here, although an abstract discussion would.

Second, ADISC has a carve-out regarding profanity under the PG-13 umbrella to the extent that swearing isn't prohibited, although usage may present problems. Swearing at someone is abuse and is actionable. Using it for emphasis is going to roll right on through as long as the content is there. A post of nothing but profanity is going to get deleted but even liberal usage is likely to pass. The general staff mode has been to edit it from thread subject lines but that's precedent rather than hard rule.

Actually I just remembered PG-13 movies can use the F word once. Juno and X-Men: First Class both had it.

[video=youtube;LFGmC8m0kIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFGmC8m0kIo[/video]

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've also noticed that if people have a problem they want advice about, even if it's on a somewhat more R-rated topic, it tends to be easier to make a thread about it, and we can all sort of dance around it and be tactful. If you just want to post fantasy material or, um, best practices, this isn't really the place.

A few of my posts have proven profanity is okay within reason.

that said, Adisc.org isn't meant to be a site where people link to sites that have explicit images. http://www.penisland.net/

its pens.

They specialize in wood!

kikee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Fetlife is a better place to to discuss explicit "kink" topics because there are other adults there who consent to such discussion, and there is also a huge ABDL presence there.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I lived with a women who was on the Jerry Springer show. Do not know if you seen it. Jes with baby Chez. Well she became an adult baby and lived with me for a few months. I diaper her and plastic pants. Bottle feelings also.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I must of posted in another place and was surprised to find i should have posted here instead. I found web site of women in diapers but can not share here i guess. I lived with a women that was on the Jerry Springer show. Can i talk about that here im new and do not want to break any rules. Im respectful in that case.

I am confused. You say you are new, but your profile states that you are an Established Contributor with 37 posts and 18 threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.