Diapered while doing homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D1aperBOY

Hit a milestone today; Wore and fully soaked diaper when eating breakfast and doing homework!!:):) (No one was home:))
Homework was on laptop and was in comfy wheely chair so I pulled the front of my trackies/poo pants down (sat on rear of them just in case diaper leaked) so I could look down at the front of my diaper while I was doing homework. We it till whol diaper was yellow and semi warm!! SUCH a nice feeling!!:):)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha....I've played and practiced Chopin while in a wet diaper. In a way, it was a little weird, but I enjoyed it. I'm not sure Chopin did however.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Not what, but who. Frédéric Chopin, the polish composer, has made some incredible musical compositions. Extremely emotional stuff. He's definitely one of my favorites.

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Haha....I've played and practiced Chopin while in a wet diaper. In a way, it was a little weird, but I enjoyed it. I'm not sure Chopin did however.

I find this extremely relatable, except that the last time I played a Chopin piece was in first-year conservatory, long before I started wearing diapers at home. Still - close enough.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I find this extremely relatable, except that the last time I played a Chopin piece was in first-year conservatory, long before I started wearing diapers at home. Still - close enough.

Cool that you play Chopin. He can be so incredibly difficult...sigh.

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Been there, done that. Yeah homework while diapered is nice. I find it to be therapeutic and relaxing.

Eiben

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I tried doing this one time, it ended up being more of a distraction than anything to me. While it was dry it's fine and I get to feel little, but when it's wet I start getting turned on, which makes it hard to focus on doing homework.

Sounded like a good idea when I thought about it previously though haha

D

D1aperBOY

I tried doing this one time, it ended up being more of a distraction than anything to me. While it was dry it's fine and I get to feel little, but when it's wet I start getting turned on, which makes it hard to focus on doing homework.

Sounded like a good idea when I thought about it previously though haha

i found that to.
was probably my most unproductive homework session ever!!:):):)

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore all the time when doing homework in college. Sitting around drinking sweet tea made me have to pee a lot and the bathroom was at the end of the hall. Stopping to walk down the hall and pee was unproductive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babypr1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Studying for college or doing homework in diapers is an awesome relief and relaxing. I love doing that when I'm at finals they help me relax and concentrate better on my tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.