• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

diapered long ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Alright, this may sound like some fantasy story, but i assure you it isn;t!

When I was I think3 I went to daycare at a Lutheran Church. And one day I wet my pants a little bit, not too much, but enough to make them uncomfertable. So I asked one of the supervisors. I said "I had an accident" and she was like "Well what do you want me to do"? So I said "Could I wear a Diaper"? and she gave me one and out me into it. After she called my mom to bring me a change of clothes. But I sat in just a diaper and shirt for like a half hour. It was during snack time and I was wearing an exposed diaper while eating cookies. I never used the diaper, just sat in it as "underware" until my mom came.

This may sound like some fap material but it isn't. I always wondered how I was able to be put into a diaper just like that no questions asked. Did anyone else ever have a similar experience?

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
I haven't, but I do not see that being far fetched.
I wasn't potty trained until three and a half years old.
They probably didn't have underwear on hand, but plenty of diapers.
Since you just wet yourself and you had asked for one, I don't think there would have been much issue with doing so.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I dunno how related this is to your experience but one of my earliest memories is when I was little, my babysitter (my neighbor) put me into a diaper at night for bedwetting I assume, which must have been a regular thing, because I didn't fight it (and boy was I a fighter) and when we moved I remember finding a diaper under my parents bed. I remember when I found it I thought it looked pretty big. Also I think I was diapered for long car rides for a while.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had a very similar experience but at a babysitter's house down the street from my aunts. Pretty much I had a accident though I was wearing a pull-up since I was in potty training (I was 3), however I did not have much of a choice but to wear a diaper so I submitted to her command and let her diaper me. However I hated every second of it.

That's the only lead I have to go on to why I really like diapers, other then them representing easier times of course. But I am not a submissive or anything, I don't like being forced around or forcing anyone else around.

another time when I was like 4 or 5 I was in my church daycare and I was watching some other kid get changed and the woman doing it asked if I needed to be changed after she got done. I shook my head since I was potty trained and I did not have a accident either. (This is when I realized I actually wanted to try them again.)
----------------
Now playing: Matt and Kim - Daylight
via FoxyTunes

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I was in diapers during the day until I was 3 and at night until I was 6.

I remember when I was in reception (I have no idea of equivalent grade, but I was 5) I went to school with my diaper on because I forgot to take it off from the night before, as nightly wetting wasn't always happening it was more like 1 in every 2-3 days.

I was so embarrassed because when I went to the toilet (we had alloted times where we were allowed to go mid-class to the toilet in such a low year) and everyone was in the toilet, and I still had a diaper on. All I did was hide in the stalls until everyone was gone.

Dunno if that counts as a similar experience, but I do have one which is essentially the same as yours which happened when I was 3 (just after I stopped wearing diapers), only it was a normal daycare - not a church one.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Hmm...a while after I was potty trained (roughly age 2 or 3), I noticed a cousin sleeping on plastic sheets because she wet the bed. I got jealous, and asked my mom to let me sleep on plastic sheets. She improvised with a plastic garbage bag...kinda cool of her. :)

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Thats not to far fetched actually. That makes sense. Cool little experience you had!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I had an experience kind of like that. I was fours years old, and the babysitter was over. She was new, I think, because when she opened my closet door to get me ready for bed she saw a pack of diapers on the floor and asked me "do you have to wear these at night?" They were left-overs; I was potty trained by this time. But I still said, "yes." And she diapered me. I remember my older brother laughing at me for wearing a diaper while she read us our bedtime story.

E

Elli

Yup. I had an experience whereby at nursery (age 3) I wouldn't use the toilet for a poop (only when at home). I had a rather messy accident and was terrified someone might notice. I think I went all day before a staff member noticed. I was taken to be changed and I tried to say what had happened but I had a sort of family code name for poop so no one knew what I was trying to say! I didn't get diapered though. Just changed. I had been potty-trained by 20 months (quite early) but was afraid of using the toilet for a poop at nursery! My fear of pooping anywhere but at home lasted for some years and along with being made to wait unreasonable times to pee, I think it contributed to my current nappy-wearing habits.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Sadly I don't have any experiences like this I really can't remember anything before preschool. My memory is horrible:sad:.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Three year olds to adults are still toddlers, so being put in diapers seems quite reasonable. I remember when I was 4 we were having company coming over to the house. For some strange reason I was walking around saying da da over and over again. My mom told me to stop acting like a baby. I continued to do it, and then she threatened to put me back into diapers. She said she still had them from when I was little. I would have really liked that, but not in front of the company, so I cut it out. Damn!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't really remember anything from when I was younger... all I know is that I was completely potty-trained by the age of 2.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Yup. I had an experience whereby at nursery (age 3) I wouldn't use the toilet for a poop (only when at home). I had a rather messy accident and was terrified someone might notice. I think I went all day before a staff member noticed. I was taken to be changed and I tried to say what had happened but I had a sort of family code name for poop so no one knew what I was trying to say! I didn't get diapered though. Just changed. I had been potty-trained by 20 months (quite early) but was afraid of using the toilet for a poop at nursery! My fear of pooping anywhere but at home lasted for some years and along with being made to wait unreasonable times to pee, I think it contributed to my current nappy-wearing habits.
Yea I am the same way. I only do number 2 at home and in my pants. I just feel so worried about who used the toilets before me. I have only used it once in school when I had diarrhea.

I was a late toilet trainer but i don't remember anything about my days in a diaper.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
i know when i was little my mom always threatened me with being put back in diapers but i dont believe she ever actually did. sorta gets me thinking now, what if?

E

Elli

Yea I am the same way. I only do number 2 at home and in my pants. I just feel so worried about who used the toilets before me. I have only used it once in school when I had diarrhea.
Nice to know I'm not the only one! I was very introverted as a child and I wouldn't communicate my needs, nor could I take care of myself. I would go the toilet each day at 6pm, for half an hour, always with a pot of wipes on my right-hand side, the toilet roll on the left and a book balanced on a chair in front of me (but angled slightly to the right). Yep, very exact. My problem was that when in a different setting, everything was all 'wrong' and I got confused and frightened. So I'd spend an entire afternoon at school in pain and leaking rather than just go to the toilet!

I've since learned I had quite a few autistic traits but the professionals have never agreed on any diagnosis.

These days I am not very fearful and I will use public toilets etc. But, thinking about it, I still wet some tissue under the tap first to use as wipes and I also find something to read, even if it's just the ingredients of the air freshener or whatever!

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One time at preschool, the teacher told me to use the bathroom or else she would put me in a diaper. I have no idea why, she never gave a reason. For some reason, it made me too nervous and I didn't want her to think I wanted to wear one so I used the bathroom.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Same here, I just hate public restrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.