• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapered in the Southeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleman

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a college student and like wearing diapers. I've been wearing 24/7 for the last few days and am waiting on my resupply to arrive this coming week.

What do I have to do to get rid of the following notice?

"You're a lurker. You have limited access to the site. If you introduced yourself in the greetings/introductions forum, you could regain access."

The site is effectively unusable. This is not a good way to get people involved in the community!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What do I have to do to get rid of the following notice?

"You're a lurker. You have limited access to the site. If you introduced yourself in the greetings/introductions forum, you could regain access."

The site is effectively unusable. This is not a good way to get people involved in the community!
It is, you have to get involved with the community (post a few more times, get to know people, etc) to get the access. Works to keep people who are just interested in pictures/people near them away.

Welcome to ADISC, btw :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.