• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diapered in the Southeast

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a college student and like wearing diapers. I've been wearing 24/7 for the last few days and am waiting on my resupply to arrive this coming week.

What do I have to do to get rid of the following notice?

"You're a lurker. You have limited access to the site. If you introduced yourself in the greetings/introductions forum, you could regain access."

The site is effectively unusable. This is not a good way to get people involved in the community!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
What do I have to do to get rid of the following notice?

"You're a lurker. You have limited access to the site. If you introduced yourself in the greetings/introductions forum, you could regain access."

The site is effectively unusable. This is not a good way to get people involved in the community!

It is, you have to get involved with the community (post a few more times, get to know people, etc) to get the access. Works to keep people who are just interested in pictures/people near them away.

Welcome to ADISC, btw :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.