Not open for further replies.

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
This is a test on how to see how diapers react to bathtime!!!
tumblr_o465i7b5Z81votgcpo1_540.png

Test 1
Depends​

??/??/2017
Shower test​
tumblr_mp6icgbVr81rm6jd7o1_500.png
It did fine. The water didn't get in the diaper much at all!!! :D It didn't bust! Although it was quite hot and heavy!​

Test 2
Depends
??/??/2017
Bathtime Test
tumblr_mp6icgbVr81rm6jd7o1_500.png
It was fine and dry. Until I poored water inside of it. It felt weird, and so I stood and it bust open right in the tub and on my legs!!! I dont think I could give out a bigger gasp! Haha! Cleanup toke about 15-30 mins. It felt so so good in the tub, it felt like it was filled to the brim! Very soft! Until I got sap all over the tub... Do NOT atempt bathtime with Depends.

tumblr_o7i0xkZxmA1v7l3pwo1_500.gif

PLEASE SHARE YOUR DIAPER BATH TIMES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY LITTLE EXPERIMENT???​

Reactions: Diaper44
Yeah, I've tried various things in the pool. Plastic pants and a diaper are fine until it finally leaks inward and then you've got a sopping mess. I've got some of the tranquility swimmates samples but I've not got the pool set up yet this year so I've not tried them.

I have only played with cloth in the shower and it felt great.

Tried it a few times with some samples that were either too snug(usually just use them as a booster) or too big for normal use(not a good enough leg seal) and it's usually either somewhat funny or interesting seeing how far I could push them.
Sometimes when I'm ill and need a proper bath/soak I just wear the one I'm currently in and roll with it. It swells and it's nice, helps me feel more at ease too.

Most recently I wore a large BetterDry(way too big) into the shower and it was absolutely massive at one point... then it burst and made one heck of a mess. There was so much SAP.

But wearing a diaper in the bath/shower if it's fresh just sorta feels like a waste of a diaper I could seriously need later :sweatdrop:
Gotta ration my supply properly, otherwise I end up panic buying cheaper and lamer diapers like Tranquility ATN or the like.

I won't waste a fresh or clean diaper in the shower/bath but I have occasionally worn a previously wet diaper into the shower to see how wet I can get the diaper and see how much it swells and how it feels.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I've tried a homemade one in the shower using paper towels and a plastic grocery bag. Overall it wasnt terrible, it was more like wearing a mini pool around my waist as the paper towels didn't really absorb much and the bag just filled up. The bag didn't fall down though, It got very heavy which felt really good!

WABX said:
I have only played with cloth in the shower and it felt great.

That DOES sound great!!! I wanna try that someday!

- - - Updated - - -

StevviesLoss said:
I'm not sure if this counts, but I've tried a homemade one in the shower using paper towels and a plastic grocery bag. Overall it wasnt terrible, it was more like wearing a mini pool around my waist as the paper towels didn't really absorb much and the bag just filled up. The bag didn't fall down though, It got very heavy which felt really good!

Sounds like a workout plain! haha!

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
I won't waste a fresh or clean diaper in the shower/bath but I have occasionally worn a previously wet diaper into the shower to see how wet I can get the diaper and see how much it swells and how it feels.

The one I used, I had on all day. I didnt pee or mess in it but it was starting to smell a bit. (cheep drugstore diapers dont hold smell at ALL haha!) So I used it for this test!

- - - Updated - - -

Jonnythepony said:
Tried it a few times with some samples that were either too snug(usually just use them as a booster) or too big for normal use(not a good enough leg seal) and it's usually either somewhat funny or interesting seeing how far I could push them.
Sometimes when I'm ill and need a proper bath/soak I just wear the one I'm currently in and roll with it. It swells and it's nice, helps me feel more at ease too.

Most recently I wore a large BetterDry(way too big) into the shower and it was absolutely massive at one point... then it burst and made one heck of a mess. There was so much SAP.

But wearing a diaper in the bath/shower if it's fresh just sorta feels like a waste of a diaper I could seriously need later :sweatdrop:
Gotta ration my supply properly, otherwise I end up panic buying cheaper and lamer diapers like Tranquility ATN or the like.

Wow! Sounds like you know your diapers!!! Yea i get that!
Messes are no fun to clean!
How did YOU clean it up?

- - - Updated - - -

willnotwill said:
Yeah, I've tried various things in the pool. Plastic pants and a diaper are fine until it finally leaks inward and then you've got a sopping mess. I've got some of the tranquility swimmates samples but I've not got the pool set up yet this year so I've not tried them.

I have never seen pool diapers! :0

LimeBloodedNoir said:
That DOES sound great!!! I wanna try that someday!

Yes, taking a shower in plastic pants and cloth diapers is fun. And to my ears water splattering off the pants actually sounds good.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Wow! Sounds like you know your diapers!!! Yea i get that!
Messes are no fun to clean!
I've been incontinent for almost 7 years now. So I've had some time of to figure out whats decent for me and what's not

LimeBloodedNoir said:
How did YOU clean it up?
Well there was just so much SAP I had trouble water jetting it down the drain with the handheld shower head.
So I ended up needing to use a plastic bowl to scoop some into the toilet >u<

LimeBloodedNoir said:
I have never seen pool diapers! :0

this quote confuses me, he said the pool in his yard is not set up... nothing about pool diapers.... sooo.... i'm going to bed, goodnight.

paddedgrimlin said:
this quote confuses me, he said the pool in his yard is not set up... nothing about pool diapers.... sooo.... i'm going to bed, goodnight.

He did mention swim diapers though, and the other guy was just talking about trying regular diapers in the bathtub. It's possible the guy trying the Depends in the tub meant he'd never heard of swim diapers, and just wrote pool diapers.

flipside said:
He did mention swim diapers though, and the other guy was just talking about trying regular diapers in the bathtub. It's possible the guy trying the Depends in the tub meant he'd never heard of swim diapers, and just wrote pool diapers.

Actually, willnotwill did mention pool diapers. Specifically swimmates.

And really there is no real difference between swimmates and depends pullups. Swimmates are really just ultra cheap pulkups with no sap in them, yet they also cost double what depends does.

Right, I said he mentioned swim diapers.

I've worn goodnites in a pool and shower, and the medline dry times in the shower, they hold up much better in all situations. I can't wait to try one in a pool. The only thing is they tend to swell more and may get noticed if it's a public setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You misunderstand what swim diapers are about. They are not designed to be absorbent (just the opposite), just to (temporarily) contain feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back