Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I did it once, fully clothed of course.

I can't see myself doing it again... honestly didn't see the appeal.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Sorry, I hate to say this, but, these days, I am actually not diapered at home more than in public (gotta air out sometime) and I don't go out in public NOT diapered

I have had very little grief in this respect in over a decade of wearing 24/7

as far as wearing outside, I had a chunk of land that was rather secluded, where I wore nothing but a diaper and tennis shoes (too many cacti not to), and have as recently as last weekend, at my parent's place, where i've been outside several times in nothing but a diaper and shoes (also secluded).

Aside from that, I haven't been anywhere in general public with an exposed diaper. not even in my yard (quite public, front and back)

LoFiCopter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't really like it. It feels bulky and weird. So if I have the choice I prefer not to. I don't always have the choice because I also wear diapers as a form of discipline. That means I sometimes do have to wear outside.

When I visit my caretaker he expects me to arrive diapered and he always sends me home in one.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
since I'm Ic, I do it all the time, and yes my diapers are bulky, but I prefer a bulky diaper instead of wet pants.

BTW no one looks at your butt / Crotch area.....unless you are exposing your diaper.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
[snipped]BTW no one looks at your butt / Crotch area.....unless you are exposing your diaper.

While I'd agree that very few stare, I think lots of people look. However, it's not that easy to tell unless you know what you're looking for and very, very few are looking for that reason. Some may think something is up or guess but very few of those will speak up as it is inherently awkward. Given enough time wearing (years), enough thickness and crinkle, someone will probably notice and be crass enough to ask at some point.

Falcon416

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A lot!!!! Nothing like being diapered and going shopping downtown and for a long walk. It's a great feeling and everyone needs to do it :).

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Ha!

Babyhuey, yes me too...

I don't dare go out without a diaper...but at home I can usually get some air out time...

Really, to all that want ic, you really don't...be happy with choice...if you choose to go 24/7 cool..out in public...cool...

Now, when it's not a choice it becomes not as much fun anymore...

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I might someday wear footy pjs into like Mcdonalds and have diaper underneath but that as far as I am willing to go for this one.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've done it many times in the past but my anxiety has been so bad lately that I'm too afraid to do it anymore even though I want to.

jonathand

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I wear outside all the time too...but always with clothing covering the diaper. Sometimes I will go out in my back yard in just a diaper and t-shirt it is pretty private, but the neighbors could see me if they peek around the side of the fence. :)

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I've gone many places in public diapered (clothing on ofcourse). Baseball games, shopping, restaurants, walmart, after awhile and doing it often enough you just get used to it and it becomes just another trip except a little bit comfier.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I've done it many times. I'm urge incon, and though I'm good about catching myself in time, there are a lot of days where I don't want to bother with, "when did I last go?"/"how much water have I had?"/"how far is the nearest bathroom?"

xtekvet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now that summer is hear I like to go out in cloth diapers and plastic pants under shorts that do little to hid them. As I wet the diapers droop and you can see them more from behind.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've done it many times. I'm urge incon, and though I'm good about catching myself in time, there are a lot of days where I don't want to bother with, "when did I last go?"/"how much water have I had?"/"how far is the nearest bathroom?"

Not trying to derail the thread but this post intrigued me because I've been wondering lately if I may have urge IC. I don't want to offend you and I hope it doesn't but I was just wondering because I'll be fine and then just get this real sudden urge to go. This happens frequently. My question is: Can you hold it or do you not have control of it? I ask because I "can" hold but it hurts and it comes on real sudden and usually I only have to go a little bit but it feels like I have to go real bad. Is that anything like that or no?

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
All the time. With clothes on of course. I have gone to a nude beach diapered with nothing on.

alexchar1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i've worn in public, but always with clothing over the diaper, i usually use it if i need to and it wont leak.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've worn in public a few times and I make sure that it is always covered and that nobody can see it especially if I know there will be a lot of people around.

milagro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
the number of times I walk in public with diapers is not often. Today i will make a trip to the mall wearing a diaper

stanley19802

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hello All,

Yea, being incontinent I wear diapers all the time as well. And yea, always under my clothes. However their have been times it's just a diaper and a t-shirt. Like one time, my diaper leaked in the care one time and Mommy from then on when we got in the car (windows were tinted in the back) she would have me take my shorts off until we got to the destination. That way if I wet and the diaper leaked on the way my pants would be dry and just need a new diaper. I had never done that before so I felt so small. I have been on the road a few times during my life and see a toddler in the back seat in just a diaper and shirt on. So that's how I felt in the situation.

The other times have been while in the hospital ER. Due to my bipolar I end up in the ER from time to time. Well it's policy to take all your clothing but your underwear. Well, that left me in just my diaper. I had a blanket to pull over me, but that was it. Having the doctor come in to talk to me and seeing I am in a diaper felt weird the first few times. But these days I am used to it. Anyway though, aside from the hospital my diaper remains covered fully until I am in the privacy of my home. Then I can run around in my diaper and t-shirt or whatever. :) I admit though, I feel jelous of real toddlers who can run around in the grass and such in a diaper and t-shirt. But then had I had the chance, I don't think I could bring myself to do it. Some things I guess are best left to the real deal (real toddlers). :)

-Baby Stanley

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello All,

I end up in the ER from time to time. Well it's policy to take all your clothing but your underwear. Well, that left me in just my diaper. I had a blanket to pull over me, but that was it. Having the doctor come in to talk to me and seeing I am in a diaper felt weird the first few times.

-Baby Stanley

That happened to me after passing out after surgery @ home. When the doc came in was like "screw this, morphine is awesome!"

Status
Not open for further replies.