Diapered In Public, Wearers VS Abstainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soren456

I wear in public when I'm by out by myself. I usually wear something discreet beneath jeans or other pants. I wear most days on campus (with a spare in a backpack) and on weekends. I sometimes go out simply so that I can be wearing. I wear most frequently at home.

I don't wear when I'm with friends, or on a date. On occasion, I don't wear to campus if I will meet someone later at the gym.

When I'm not wearing, I miss it; the convenience factor is enormous, once you're used to taking advantage of it.

I'm not an exhibitionist. To the best of my knowledge, no one has ever noticed that I'm wearing. I've certainly never been asked about it, or overheard a remark or a joke. My fantasy about being noticed, to the extent that I have one, is that only another guy who is into it will notice; everyone else is a muggle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love wearing in public, and just act normal about it. I love knowing that I'm diapered while going about normal activities. It's kind of fun to think about someone detecting a diaper bulge or hearing the crinkle, but I wouldn't really want it to happen. But if it did, it shouldn't be a big deal if they're not anyone that I know.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I love wearing in public, and just act normal about it. I love knowing that I'm diapered while going about normal activities. It's kind of fun to think about someone detecting a diaper bulge or hearing the crinkle, but I wouldn't really want it to happen. But if it did, it shouldn't be a big deal if they're not anyone that I know.

Yeah i'm like that too but i'm susceptible to heat which the plastic doesn't help much in dissipating heat. :sweatdrop:

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wear in public every so often. Usually if I need to go to the store or the mall. I wear alot on long drives, but dont know why cause I can't seem to pee when I'm driving. I have no problem at all with peeing while in the store shopping. Once I saw friends of mine, and we talked for a little while. They never said a thing, and I don't think they suspected anything either.

My advice to people that are scared to try it? Go someplace with a lot of people and you will truely see that no one cares. Course, I don't go around with real thick diapers on. I usually wear an Abena Super under jeans or cargo shorts.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear in public and at work almost all the time. If you aren't in regular and close proximity to people, I say go for it.

The only time I'll wear them and not use them is while flying. I know that the odor of wetting is very slight, but airplanes are very close quarters. I know that if a relatively mild perfume/cologne on a person sitting next to me bothers me (which it does), a wet diaper will most likely be smelled by the person next to you. I know this because, my wife can almost always tell if I wet my diaper while we're in the car. I don't rely on being able to change while in flight either because, on some shorter flights, you can't always get out of your seat. This can lead me to the great irony of wearing a diaper on the plane and not using it when I would otherwise desperately need to.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I have worn diapers for up to 2 months straight, and wearing in public became a non event really. I was most nervous when I was around family members, or ran into people I knew when my diaper was ready for a change. All of that subsided after a while and it became really normal for me. I did find that I curtailed traveling and stayed closer to home because of the uncertainties (when/ where I could change, wearing while sharing a hotel room, etc...)

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I actually feel more comfortable wearing in public than around family just because no one knows me in public. No one can hear anything so I don't see why people are so paranoid. Now if it's wearing around family, HELL NO, I will not do that unless it's at night and everyone's asleep or their away. Other than that, I'll wear in public in a heartbeat. I've even brought extras in my car and stayed at the library the whole day a week last year and just changed in the handicap stall of the restroom. No one noticed or didn't care. So, what's the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.