Diapered In Public, Wearers VS Abstainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraFluff

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have worn (and used) in public several times and this surprises even me because I'm an unbelievably shy, reserved person. I even have a fantasy of wearing a very noisy diaper such as Depend and going to a store that is very quiet and allowing my crinkling to be very evident. Either that or having the top flap to stick out over the top of my pants inside my coat and allowing it to be evident when I step up to a cashier. But I haven't allowed myself to be that blatant yet.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I would like to wear in public but haven't for two reasons:

1. I'm too afraid (You can't ban people from being honest)
2. I don't have a large enough supply of diapers.

I might get a pack of diapers once in a blue moon, and by diapers, I mean drynites. Most of the time I simulate them with briefs.(Cue "Eww... Gross" comments).

I only have PE once a week, so that wouldn't be a problem in my case.[/font]

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Those of you who do wear in public... be it daily or on occasion. Please share your experiences here.

I wear in public pretty often, though those around often don't know and it's not obvious either.

At other times:

If I'm with friends who are ABDL friendly I might even be comfortable enough for my waistband to show.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You aren't the first girl I've heard this from... and I find that disconcerting. Is there just a rash of ass-grabbing going around or what? Where I'm from you didn't dare grab a girl's rear end in school... that was asking for a slap to the face and a report for sexual harassment... probably a suspension.

Also... if some unsuspecting guy grabs your ass and you are diapered... what is he going to say? The thought of "That's a diaper!" is probably the last thing on people's minds. If they notice at all... they will probably be left with a classic "WTF" moment... and you can play it off with a simple "IDK what you are talking about." line.

Yeah really, this is very prominant in my school as well. Why they are doing it, IDK, but it disturbes me greatly. Thing is...the girls LIKE it! It angers me to see this happen, just shows you why everyone makes fun of Americans as sex crazed idiots!

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It all really depends on the situation for me. If I know I'm going to be in a quiet place like a library or a nice restaurant, then no way. But if it's a noisy place like a moviehouse (just hope and pray it isn't a quiet movie), then I'll go for it. Also the weather has to be just right--hot days are out for me...
:rolleyes:

EvilSkittles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
You have us licked? *is confused*

You guys don't have dressing rooms with crazy dance parties.....

Licked as in beat.
Yeah band people don't have dressing rooms, so we undress in front of you. Plus there's the fact we can't put our uniforms on by ourselves. :smile1:

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah really, this is very prominant in my school as well. Why they are doing it, IDK, but it disturbes me greatly. Thing is...the girls LIKE it! It angers me to see this happen, just shows you why everyone makes fun of Americans as sex crazed idiots!

Man, I thought that was only a stereotype!

Boy was I wrong...

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I feel that diapers don't define me, and do not belong on my persona, at least when I am socializing. I find it slightly difficult to fit in with people unless I put myself in a social mindset, and one facet of such a mindset is avoiding tense, embarrassing, or awkward situations. Since I have no need to wear a diaper out in public, it is therefore better that I do not, because accidental discovery will cause the other person unnecessary brain cramp as he puts on a nice face and tolerates the quirk.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Well, I don't wear in public on a regular basis, but it is something that I've done in the past. Part of it is because I don't 'need' to wear, and I only wear once or twice every couple of weeks.

When I do wear in pubic, it's ALMOST never in a place where I'm going to be around people i know. For instance, it's usually out to do errands, go to grocery store, long car trips, etc. Very recently though, I have started to wear to work on the weekends. I work in a library on campus, and we get very few people coming in/out, so it's pretty low-key.

I always wear a onesie when wearing in public, and it really does serve its purpose very well. The one I wear fits perfectly, which is pretty key. you just have to realize that nobody is checking to see if you're wearing. I usually wear pretty loose-fitting clothing, and between that and the onesie, nobody would even know I was wearing.

:)

ragtime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Only recently have I felt comfortable wearing out. But I do it sparingly and am nervous about it, though I realize that no one notices. I try not to use them out, though, because a bulky Bambino does not lend itself to being concealed.

I am always on the lookout though, because not only are there tons of incontinent people, but there are also a bunch of us. I guess we're just distributed so sparsely across the world that the chances are small that we'd run into another person wearing a diaper and be a DL. And then if I were the one noticed, I'd be mortified (but it wouldn't be that bad if the other person's a DL too).

Weighing in on the band vs. drama issue: When I was in high school, I defected from band to drama and was thoroughly debauched. At least in my situation, being nude in front of one another was only the most tame thing we did ;). But we may have had a particularly nasty group.

ExtraFluff

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I said above that I have worn in public but I didn't mention that it wasn't around friends or in any normal social situation. The most I've done is go to the library diapered or something like that. The library wasn't quiet enough for the crinkling to be heard.

A few times I have also stepped outside my apartment building wearing only a diaper. I have a door to the outside that leads onto a staircase which is pretty private in terms of anyone being able to look, at least after midnight. It felt pretty cool being outside and walking up the stairs with the diaper being my only clothing. But I never stayed outside for more than a minute as the building next door has an apartment on its top floor that can look down on those stairs.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I've worn in public before, and there's little to no chance of being found out...as long as nobody's touching your butt, that is. *grin*

My girl is kinda nervous about it, but I think she'll do it eventually. Rationally she knows there's nothing to worry about; even so, she's just nervous. I understand completely. My first few times I was anxious, but...now I'll wear around friends. Nobody knows a thing.

Just...wear long t-shirts. Sometimes your pants come down and the diaper rides up.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Guys just wear your pants one size big... it will hide even the thickest disposables. Girls... knee-length skirts and dresses are a wonderful thing.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've worn in public twice before. Once on a trip back from GA, I wore Depends while driving back, and was only out in public while I was gassing up the truck at a filling station. Actually wore one more for convenience than gratification, but it turned out that it wasn't necessary. The other time was, curiously enough, when I went to Greensboro to buy Tenas, I wore a thin little Kendall Wings 3D that was like wearing a Baggie and a Kleenex in my britches.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Licked as in beat.
Yeah band people don't have dressing rooms, so we undress in front of you. Plus there's the fact we can't put our uniforms on by ourselves. :smile1:

Whatever Theatre Kids > Band Kids

Orgies in the sound booth <3

EvilSkittles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Whatever Theatre Kids > Band Kids

Orgies in the sound booth <3
Orgies in the back of the handicap bus.:grouphug:

Warning, If you are on a bus with band people, going to competition, don't wear a diaper because people will sleep in your lap. Dunno why but it always happens to the volunteers.:dunno:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear and change in public quite often. If I have to change, then I usually go to a fast food restaurant or "nice" gas station to change in the largest bathroom stall. I have been walked in on while changing (due to a door latch that didn't stay locked) and the only thing said was "oops, sorry". People don't care and usually don't notice. I have worn everywhere including the Barnes & Noble book store which was extremely quiet and my diaper could definitely be heard. Again, nobody said anything. I even wore 24/7 for 6 months straight, including to work. The only time I took off my diaper was to shower or go #2.

If you are thinking about wearing in public, then do so, if you're too afraid, then wait until you're comfortable. Simple as that.

Good luck,
Cole

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have worn in public. I have a large bladder so if I am wearing I am wearing for most of a day. If I need to go outside then just wear underneath. I just try to act like there is nothing different. I find it quite exhilarating to be honest, though on some occasions I have been a bit nervous about it.

I suppose the best story I have is when my parents went out one day. I used this as the perfect opportunity to get padded. Just so you know I am comfortable wearing around them, but not so much changing when they are in the house after a close call. Anyway, they get back and tell me they have found me a possible job. Now, I've only been wearing an hour, and I am not sure I want to go up there padded or not. In the end I decide I have to so I go up to this shop, not knowing whether I will be getting an application form, or an interview, or what, while diapered. That is the first time I have been really worried about going out padded.

When I am out in public I can't really wet, and I have never changed. I just wear because I was anyway and I wanted to go out. Or if I am going out somewhere for a day sometimes I will wear because I am going out. But most of the time, apart from being slightly more self conscious than usual, I can go out in diapers without any real problem. The only time it really worried me was the possible job incident above.

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am incontinent, and as such HAVE to wear diapers 24/7. And in my opinion nobody can really tell that you are wearing if you act normal.
But if you are nervous, people usually can pick up on that, and take a second glance at you.
AND in most cases, not even then they'll see it.

If you dress right, most people wouldn't even suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.