Diapered in public for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Today is the first time I ever wore a diaper in public. Sitting in Costco right now as I wait for my winter tires to get put on. I decided today was the day I would wear out of the house! :D I don't care what people think, if they can tell or not... I'm happy!

Welcome to the exclusive club. Once you realize nobody cares if your pants are bulging a little........ you will be diapered all the time and life will be good. You just need to get over that mental barrier. Unless your Beyoncé or something, nobody is looking at your butt.

attends10 said:
Unless your Beyoncé or something, nobody is looking at your butt.

I'm not Beyoncé, but Kim Kardashian so everyone is checking out my butt! lol jk

Man, I don't remember my first time, but I do rememebr how self conscious I was. I would always be tugging my pants down, to not make my butt so pronounced. But it was truly a magic feeling :) I'm happy for you!

OhHeyThere said:
Man, I don't remember my first time, but I do rememebr how self conscious I was. I would always be tugging my pants down, to not make my butt so pronounced. But it was truly a magic feeling :) I'm happy for you!

you'll be wearing to movies, sporting events, and restaurants on a regular bases, once you get use to it. Its hard not too.

Ah, I remember that milestone haha. Fairly thrilling the first time/kinda scary. A lot of the fears though are unfounded and just in your head; nobody really cares. I've gotten caught changing my diapers in public restrooms before though; that's always pretty embarassing but no one's ever been mean about it; when I finished up the one time after being caught I was almost crying and the dude was waiting for me outside the bathroom to apologize and comfort me, telling me it was okay and that his kid has the same exact problem. I can't remember what I said; probably just smiled shyly/nervously and said it was okay and just embarrassingly walked my padded butt out the store, in my head I was thinking though "Hahaha, I SINCERELY doubt it." (in response to "my kid has the same problem" comment lol).

People are pretty chill about it; I can't recall anyone ever being a jerk about it. Even during my brief stay at highschool one of the school bullies found out and asked about it and I was up front about it; I was more comfortable with myself at that point though. Surprisingly the bully actually commended me and gave me "props" for having "guts" lol. XD If anything it's earned me more respect than rejection. Definitely a good feeling as you learn that it wasn't nearly as big a deal as you thought it was.

sherryt said:
you'll be wearing to movies, sporting events, and restaurants on a regular bases, once you get use to it. Its hard not too.

I already do. If I don't wear one to a theater, I end up having to go in the middle of the movie and can't pay good attention to the movie. Happened to me just last week when I went to go see Star Wars.

Yes very nervous the first I wore in public. I remembered reading a lot of posts here that nobody notices. It is true and it gave me lots of encouragement. Now I'm never concerned about wearing in public. Enjoy yourself

Just this morning I had to go down to the local shop to buy milk. At the time I still had my night cloth nappy on. I didn't want to have to change so pulled on some shorts and a long shirt. Went down and got what I needed and left. No issue. This is the first time I was out in a cloth nappy. It's not something I'll do on a regular bases. But I do it all the time in disposables.
I'm sitting now and trying to decide if I want to go to dog training padded or not. What's putting me off is the possibility of all the bending down etc.

Wearing in public for the first time is def fun and exciting, I remember my first time I was wearing in public, it was a tranquility ATN and the crinkle was sooo loud and I was soooo self conscious I kept pulling down my shirt and checking my pants, eventually I got over my fears and no longer care if people figure out that I wear diapers

I wore a bambino Classico out shopping yesterday. Was out all day. It was great. I'm wearing one now and getting ready to go to work with it on. It's going to be a fun night

It hard to remember when i wore in public for the first time. But like most i was nervous but now it is second nature.

i wore it once going to work and stayed in diapers for 10 hours. No one noticed. 'Twas fun

iv been wearing them out the house now for about 3 months my friends kids asked me the other day if i was wearing a nappy i must admit i got embarrassed and denied it, but my friend just said to his daughter so what if he is who cares just goes to show no one really cares, apart from my postman lol

It's fun wearing out and about. Idk why. But I like it :) At Costco myself this afternoon. It's becoming more and more like not a big deal too - like - no one notices and I don't feel as hyped up about it anymore. It's just normal.

i 100% agree i dont even have to think about changing when i get up in the morning it now just a part of getting dressed

I often wear to the dentist, grocery store, walks, school..

Best thing is to go to a playground when it's already dark outside and you can have the place all to yourself :) I wish I had someone to come with me sometime like that, though.. or yeah, I do have people who would do it with me, but not ABDL!

TyphaHare said:
I often wear to the dentist, grocery store, walks, school..

Best thing is to go to a playground when it's already dark outside and you can have the place all to yourself :) I wish I had someone to come with me sometime like that, though.. or yeah, I do have people who would do it with me, but not ABDL!

Reminds me of summer. I take the trash out in the evening before pickup. Sometimes I put it off unti well after dark. It's not too uncommon for me to be wheeling out the cans at 11-11:30 pm. Now I live on a busy 2 lane road, a snow route even, so there's normally a lot of traffic and it's residential so normally a lot of people too, but it's pretty deserted at that time of night. Sometimes I remember trash after I've changed into a thick overnight diaper. I'll pull on a tshirt and slip on my slipper and go wheel the cans out to the curb. Nobody in sight. (usually)

I like to just stop at the curb and look up and down the block, enjoying the exposure and public presense without a care. Or maybe a little bit of a rush, sometimes just kinda wishing I could hang out outside in public like that all night. But then sometimes a car comes by and I get headlights, and I step behind the trash can as they pass by. :sweatdrop:

Some nights, if the bugs aren't out yet (earlier in the season) I"ll go sit on the front porch in just a thick diaper and white tshirt and socks. I leave the porch light off, so I can't really be seen clearly by others, but I can watch the cars drive right by, the occasional night cyclist or jogger go bopping by, with not so much as a window in between me and them, 25-30 ft away. I could sit like that on a warm summer evening for quite awhile. I suppose at some point I'll have to deal with someone that stops by for a chat, but it hasn't happened yet. Quite relaxing and refreshing to just hang out diapered in public like there's nothing wrong with it :) (toddlers have it so good!)

Haha, yeah :D
I live in a pretty rural area so I could go out in doubled-up diapers if I wanted to..! Feels like freedom.

TyphaHare said:
I live in a pretty rural area so I could go out in doubled-up diapers if I wanted to..! Feels like freedom.

Yes I think that's the words I was looking for, or word. "FREEDOM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back