• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapered in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo72976

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 32/m and I live in Dallas, Texas. I have been into diapers since I was 5 and I love to wear and wet them as often as I can. I am very shy and have not had the oppotunity to meet others because I am so scared. If you are in my area, let me know and maybe we can chat sometime.

D

Deleted member 221

oh this brings me back to the first flame i ever posted...
[1]don't straight out ask people from this community to meet you, [2] we don't know you get your post count at least above 1 to even consider meeting anyone from this community, [1b]
tell us more about you self, all we know is that your 32, and a male from Dallas. and that you liked diapers since you were 5.
tell us stuff like what you like, what your hobbies are, ect so that we can get to know you better, maybe post in the blog once in a while.

enjoy your stay here, hope its a long and eventful one!.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome aboard!

[1]don't straight out ask people from this community to meet you, [2] we don't know you get your post count at least above 1 to even consider meeting anyone from this community
In fact he didn't: he asked if someone in his area is available for chatting with him, which is a perfectly fine way to get to know people before deciding if and when meeting with them.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome. I'm not in Dallas, but near Houston. There are quite a few people here from Texas.

--The Silent Assassin--

Status
Not open for further replies.