diapered girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Alright first off... this topic isn't anything honryish. We all know that there are guys that like to mark their gender as female, to well...many reasons why, which I don't tend to discuss right now.

Are there any girls that select their gender as male to get less of the horny guys to stop bothering them or not have to deal with them anymore?

Role
  1. Private
Alright first off... this topic isn't anything honryish. We all know that there are guys that like to mark their gender as female, to well...many reasons why, which I don't tend to discuss right now.

Are there any girls that select their gender as male to get less of the horny guys to stop bothering them or not have to deal with them anymore?
I'd be surprised if this wasn't the case.

If I had she-bits, I'd do that. Of course, I'm thinking this with my man-brain, so maybe I wouldn't do that after all. Or maybe I'd just be elbows-deep in myself if I had she-bits.

*shrug*

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I hope not, as it's against the rules.

It does happen (shouldn't though, as you can choose to hide your gender in your profile) though, and I generally sympathise and PM them. Whereas boys pretending to be girls get a shift kick in the ass.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've never done that, but sounds like an interesting idea though >.>

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've done it before. It's not something I do all the time, though. I did it once a few years ago everywhere, seeing if it would make a difference. And it did.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would imagine that the copious amount of HNGs would scare some girls off. As far as males marking their gender as female... it does happen on this site... I can name individuals with a penis that are listed as "female". Now we allow it because said individuals consider themselves "trans-sexual". But maybe we should have seperate listings for sex and gender?

I know online it shouldn't really matter... but sometimes it is nice to know if the individual you are speaking to has a dick or a set of tits and a clit.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I would imagine that the copious amount of HNGs would scare some girls off. As far as males marking their gender as female... it does happen on this site... I can name individuals with a penis that are listed as "female". Now we allow it because said individuals consider themselves "trans-sexual". But maybe we should have seperate listings for sex and gender?

I know online it shouldn't really matter... but sometimes it is nice to know if the individual you are speaking to has a dick or a set of tits and a clit.

We do have transgender options:
Male
Female
Transsexual (Male to Female)
Transsexual (Female to Male)
Transgender
Hermaphrodite
Neuter / None
Private
Other

Pretty extensive.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
^Then if the list is so extensive, why do some males still opt to have 'female' listed?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Report them to the requests forum, and we'll PM them.

I don't scan everybody's profile (except newbies), so I won't be aware of gender changes.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy

It does happen (shouldn't though, as you can choose to hide your gender in your profile) though, and I generally sympathise and PM them. Whereas boys pretending to be girls get a shift kick in the ass.

*pouts* Even me, Charlie? :(

*gets ready for the kicks* I think you'll need to make it... Um.. *counts up the sites* Five or six. ^_^

Exactly. I'll avoid naming names, but I'm pretty sure you know who they are.

:O I have no idea! Not fair!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Honestly, if I was a chick, I wouldn't even join ANY diaper community. It's like as soon as a girl signs up every guy in the tri county area shows up, "subtlety" trying to get her to be their girlfriend.

I've never done that, but sounds like an interesting idea though >.>

Good luck with that name of yours.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hehe... my fake diaperspace account has more friends than my real diaperspace account... Even some people here are friends with my fake account and not with mine Y_Y...

On this subject... Can anyone tell me what the f*** kind of gender Giantess is? Because Diaperspace has that choice for some retarded reason...

I'd love to shove you guy's in a girl's body and see how much you'll like being called female. Would you even like the title Transsexual (Female to Male)? Transsexual is an adjective anyway, and it's a stupid word anyway, there ought to be a more accurate word instead.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
*pouts* Even me, Charlie? :(

Well your sex is 'transgender' so that's not lying. Plus with the further clarification in your profile there's nothing against the rules there.

Role
  1. Private
"Sex" and "gender" are getting confused and used interchangeably. This phenomenon really started cropping up in the early 1990s with the whole Political Correctness movement.

We are apparently afraid to say "sex" and use it correctly, even in-context use is frowned upon.

I predict the next ten years will bring psychology publications that will further confuse the two terms and unleash a wave of graduates and disciples unable to differentiate the one from the other.

blah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a straight female, and listed as a straight female.

Honestly, I can't say I've been... hit on, I guess would be the term, by the guys here. That's not an invitation, though. :no2::no2:

I think maybe it would be easier if people didn't lie. Or if they weren't sure what to choose... don't choose anything.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Definitely. They should also be forced to have an enema promptly afterwards, in a diaper.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Well your sex is 'transgender' so that's not lying. Plus with the further clarification in your profile there's nothing against the rules there.

Well not on ADISC, of course! I don't lie on here.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I guess if I were a girl I would at least initially have my adisc as female. Then...something especially bad and creepy would happen. After that I would delete the account, and probably come back under a male or private account.

Course, I think I'd tell a couple of people I was close to on the site. Maybe.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
"Sex" and "gender" are getting confused and used interchangeably. This phenomenon really started cropping up in the early 1990s with the whole Political Correctness movement.

We are apparently afraid to say "sex" and use it correctly, even in-context use is frowned upon.

I predict the next ten years will bring psychology publications that will further confuse the two terms and unleash a wave of graduates and disciples unable to differentiate the one from the other.

Thank you for pointing this out, I am always the one that states this.

Sex is the biological discription, and there are 6 differnt sex choices not 2 (and I am not including transexual, only by birth)

Gender is based on the social and phycological state of the person. There are far to many of those to pick from.

Though I know for a fact that there are times that I have thought about using a make persona. I know that I just watched over DFs sholder forever so that would not get the millions of A/S/Ls.
As it is I still get IMs from people all the time that is in hopes of hooking up, and pointing out my relationship is not slowing them. I can not tell you how many new friends requests I get every day at other sites just because I have vigina. *roles eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.