Diapered for the First Time in Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippity

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Good evening all! It has been a long time since I've posted on here, though I have l lurked on and off. Last time I posted, it was about dealing with how to work through my girlfriend-at-the-time's rejection of my enjoyment of wearing diapers. Now, about 2 years later, I am happy to report that, that girlfriend, is now my wife. :biggrin:

Its been a busy two years; graduation, new job, new home, wife, and (as a follow-up to my last thread from all that time ago) therapy.

I know that its burying the lead, but as the title says. Today, I have been happily diapered in some Bambino Magnificos, (importantly) with the go-ahead from the Mrs. She still isn't into it, and most likely never will be, but I've made some personal breakthroughs recently that have allowed me to separate the comfort that I get from being diapered from my sex life. As a result, the Mrs. and I came up with a compromise that we are trying out today, where I can openly wear around the house about once a month.

It may sound strict, but even once a month gives me so much relief versus complete abstinence from diapers, which has been the rule for these past couple years. I'm hoping that this plan works out and that I can keep my desires in check. To be cliche, I want to wear the diapers, not have them wear me.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. Related stories, comments, and questions welcome.

zippity

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
congrats on the marriage (live long and prosper)and congrats on finding a middle ground.

Thank you. I know that dealing with SOs is a common theme here. I hope this helps remind people that when you love each other, you can find a way to both be happy.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congrats on both the marriage and limited wearing. It may be that over time, you'll be able to wear once a week. I did that for years as I had Fridays off and my wife didn't. Now I wear any time I want, which is almost every night. Good luck on expanding the wearing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.