Diapered for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I am going to leave my house diapered for the first time. I am so nervous about doing this though. I am afride I will get caught or something like that...but I am still going to do this. I may ever go diapered for more than one day. I don't though it all depends how today goes.

Role
Private
Remember: No one is on the lookout for diapers.

Unless you purposely make it obvious, you won't get caught.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
What diapers are you doing this in? And where are you going?

I'm sure you'll be fine, but these things are a crucial factor in how likely you are to get caught.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I know, but...well I gusse it just cause I know I am wearing...Do you know what I mean?

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Yeah, when you have any sort of secret you just get irrationally paranoid everyone is gonna find out. Normally, it's a good thing because it'll make you more cautious. But it can be bad if you let it affect how you act, it makes it obvious you're hiding something.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah, when you have any sort of secret you just get irrationally paranoid everyone is gonna find out. Normally, it's a good thing because it'll make you more cautious. But it can be bad if you let it affect how you act, it makes it obvious you're hiding something.
And that is what I am worried abut the most, is me actting funny and someone finding out.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
And that is what I am worried abut the most, is me actting funny and someone finding out.
They won't find out that you're wearing a diaper because you're acting funny. If you're really unlucky they might think something's up, but they'll have no way of knowing what. So don't worry! :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Bleh... there's nothing to be worried about. I go to work diapered every day... noone's ever said a thing. As long as you act normal and don't try to show it off... nobody is going to suspect anything.

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yah what everyone else said. Your not gonna get caught unless your flaunting it to everyone you see. If anyone does see, chances are they won't say anything anyway unless its like your best friend or someone close to you. Random people don't really care about everyone else's lives.

Covert

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No one will find out about it unless you're wearing some sort of transparent pants.
Personally, I've never understood the fear and anxiety about going diapered in public.
I mean, what's the worst case scenario? that someone may think there's something strange about you?
Now, what's the probability of this happening while you're wearing punctiliously-chosen clothes,
and NOT behaving like you're wanted for a first degree murder? I'd say, 0.00%, at the max' :p
Don't let the paranoid'ish side of you fool you and ruin your exciting diaper time. :smile:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Now, what's the probability of this happening while you're wearing punctiliously-chosen clothes,
and NOT behaving like you're wanted for a first degree murder? I'd say, 0.00%, at the max' :p
Though this might all change if he were behaving like he was wanted for first degree diaper pissing. :laugh:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I just wore to school today...I don't think anyone noticed, and I didn't act too paranoid...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Hey hey! Good for you buddy!

It'll only get easier from there.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Read your blog Pojo...

Honestly I wouldn't reccomend wearing the same diaper all night then all day.

Your morning pee is typically the most acidic one of the whole day... as it contains everything your body has worked all night to produce. Wearing a diaper with your morning pee in it all day is probably the best way to get a case of diaper rash.

Next time put a dry diaper on in the morning... then go to school. You'll be more comfortable.

Also... have you thought about drinking enough during school so you would have to wet?

Might make the boreing school day more entertaining... knowing that you are going to have to use your diaper at some point.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Meh...I'm not too worried about it (I know I'll probably regret saying that when I actually do get diaper rash *knock on wood*)...I don't really have a chance to drink a lot during school...I was pretty comfortable without a dry one

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well as I said in a comment to my blog (which I don't think anyone noticed >__>) I said that I only have 2 left...So I don't really want to waste them...But we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.