Not open for further replies.

LittleOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I rarely go to a movie unpadded. I wear plastic pants over two cloth diapers, and have a pair of jeans two sizes too large so that they don't show. Even with drinking a large soft drink, I have plenty of capacity to make it through the move and back home before needing a change, so that's not an issue. If anyone has ever noticed my diapers, they have never mentioned it.

I never have to miss any of the movie due to bathroom breaks, and I just love to tease my wife about it when she has to step out in the middle of a movie. I keep telling her that I can do something about that, but so far she's never taken me up on it. Oh well, maybe some day ...

Last edited:

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't understand why so many people have to take a bathroom break during a 2 hr movie... they can't really need to pee every 90 minutes all day long? Is it something about sitting in the theatre that changes their urine production? or just a feeling of greater urgency? I can go all day at work without a break many days, 8+ hrs. I've never had to hit the bathroom at a theatre.

DONeill73

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't understand why so many people have to take a bathroom break during a 2 hr movie... they can't really need to pee every 90 minutes all day long? Is it something about sitting in the theatre that changes their urine production? or just a feeling of greater urgency? I can go all day at work without a break many days, 8+ hrs. I've never had to hit the bathroom at a theatre.

I believe it has something to do with the caffine effect that is in soda. You begin sipping on it as soon as you get it, and you really dont realize how long your actually sitting there waiting for the previews etc. Its actually quite a bit of time Just like with caffine in coffee, it has a very short life in your body. I can be going to the bathroom within....20 minutes to 40 minutes after drinking a diet coke (soda of choice)

If people do hold it, they are standing up near the end, and in the wings of the theatre (at the bottom of the stairs) and will rush to the toilet once the credits role.

Last edited by a moderator:

crowza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I believe it has something to do with the caffine effect that is in soda. You begin sipping on it as soon as you get it, and you really dont realize how long your actually sitting there waiting for the previews etc. Its actually quite a bit of time Just like with caffine in coffee, it has a very short life in your body. I can be going to the bathroom within....20 minutes to 40 minutes after drinking a diet coke (soda of choice)

If people do hold it, they are standing up near the end, and in the wings of the theatre (at the bottom of the stairs) and will rush to the toilet once the credits role.
I've heard that too. Caffiene irritates the bladder somewhat

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Best movie theatre diaper experience:
Seeing Ted while wearing a Bambino Teddy :)

Psykira

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nothing too special for me, I have worn a few times to the movies, and have changed in the public restroom after the movie was over. When i do i usually get odd looks as i walk out of a stall with a diaper in hand.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is one of my favorite things to do in diapers outside of the house. My work schedule for a few years was Sun->Thurs so no work fridays. I would go out thursday nights, diapered, to see midnight openings. Just absolutely rocks to sit there and down a giant soda without worrying about needing to get up and leave.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I did that, too! :p

Diapered movie-going is nothing too special to me, but it makes me feel quite little to think that I need to wear diapers to sit through a whole movie

herobrine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Agreed, I've never had to get up for a cinema. However when I was young oil was cheap as chips, so my parents flew me around a lot. Being me, I was absolutely terrified of airplane toilets so I gained the ability to hold it in for the long haul :p.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

LOL, I should have done that when I went to see Ted. It was really funny. I'd thought about maybe wearing a goodnite, but was worried, since I was going there to meet a few friends to watch it with.

Exploration

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

I usually need to go every 90 minutes or so (sometimes a mere half hour after a bathroom break). Not saying I represent the movie-going population but, it is an all day long (and sometimes all night long) kind of thing.

rioc040

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is on my to do list. I with everyone else, the soda a theaters seem to go strait through me. I do check Run Pee before most movies, but that may not be necessary next time.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I've heard that too. Caffiene irritates the bladder somewhat

I think it's just that caffeine is a diuretic and a stimulant drug, so your body increases urine production. I don't think it's an irritant.

daddydrake

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
i've been wanting to go to a movie padded several times. but i always decide against it last second. i have a fear of it leaking or someone seeing it, i know i shouldn't, but i have had my M4's leak a few times :(

Lust

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
  7. Carer
That is why abenas are my favorite diaper.

martira

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I have worn Tranquility Daytime pullups on three occasions to the movies. The first time I probably peed to much too fast and had a leak. Luckily, I wore black sweat pants and nothing showed. Not sure if there was an odor, but no one gave me a strange look. It felt really weird leaving the movie with a soggy diaper and wet spot. The next two times I just peed a little at a time, but that was a lot harder than it sounds and you seem to be peeing forever. On the second occasion I had no leaks until I actually stood up and kind of squeezed my legs together waiting to exit and felt a small wet spot on my leg. The last time I wore a latex bloomer and used a booster pad. I felt like the diaper stood out and swore I got some looks from people behind me on line waiting to buy tickets. This time I just let my flow go and although I felt the diaper leak I felt no wet spots. The bloomer held the leakage. I actually had a lot more leakage when I sat down in my car. Would I do it again - hell yes. I just wish I had someone next to me that knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.