Diapered at the movies....share your experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

DONeill73

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So this is for all of you who have decided to go and do it, and diaper yourself up and go to the movies. Not so much looking to hear about anyone who went in dress up mode, to show your sissy or ab side. Just wanting to go diapered. Im starting this, so I'll go first.

It was last summer (2011) my case of Abena Xplus had arrived, and I knew in advance they were coming, so I planned for the afternoon off, and decided on a double feature. First movie I saw was Green Lantern. Before I left home I drank a can of diet coke. I went wearing grey sport leggings from Starter that you can get at Walmart. While in the theatre, I ate my candy, drank another diet coke, and began wetting as usual about 55% of the way into the movie. By the end of that movie, I think I wet about 5 times.

The second movie was Transformers 3. I bought another smaller size coke, and continued to wet 6 more times. The diaper was so swelled, and so huge. I went into the bathroom afterwards to look under my leggings, and it was huge. It kinda turned me on a little. On the way home, I stopped at Walmart for something, and while in there I messed the diaper twice. The Abena Xplus, held soooo much. I was very impressed.

DONeill73

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At walmart, i was walking around and by the time anyone did smell anything, i was to far down the aisle.

jj2jjj

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been contemplating doing this for ages but I'm skint to the point where I can't really afford to just go see a movie because I want to be diapered. But I WILL do it, maybe I'll go for a diapered walk tomorrow?

MilesTheFox88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I did it once with another AB friend. It was about 3 years ago I think. We went to go see Fast and Furious. With me and my 40 oz soda, it was inevitable. I was soaked on the way back out to the car, lol.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Unfortunately I don't go to the movies often enough to even consider doing it...usually I go with one of my friends or my family, and neither of them would be acceptable to wear diapers in their presence. xD I have thought about it before, though. Maybe someday.

~TheFoxxehAssassin~

C

Cherub

At walmart, i was walking around and by the time anyone did smell anything, i was to far down the aisle.
Going out diapered can be a fun thing to do. I've done it countless times by now. I've been to the movies diapered before as well. However, I think messing your diaper in a store and forcing others to smell it is going too far. It doesn't matter if you were standing right there or not. Bottom line is that was extremely rude.

whisko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
wow, it's fun and it's usually not as big a deal as you worry that it is. i've been diapered underneath pajama pants and a t-shirt. my wife was also in pajamas (it was pj movie night!), and she knew about the diapers (heck, she suggested it)... i'm sure it was possible to notice if you broke out your nappydar (is that the diaper version of the gaydar?) but it didn't matter.

DONeill73

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
However, I think messing your diaper in a store and forcing others to smell it is going too far. It doesn't matter if you were standing right there or not. Bottom line is that was extremely rude.

I never said when I messed it (it was actually as I was walking out), and I never said that anyone COULD smell it. If anyone could, someone would just assume a customer not insight recently passed gas. Where im from (North Carolina) that wouldnt be the worst thing to see or smell in Walmart.

Last edited:

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've gone to several movies padded up. There's a mall about 2 hours away from my house (hey, I don't want to be spotted). I've gone there several times before. It's always pretty nice. I'm able to take my change bag in, without question, they don't even look in it (it's a back-pack). They've got several bathrooms, and if I go on a day off or something like that, I'm able to go to an early show with few people around. When I need to change, I'm able to go into one of the stalls, and usually no one else comes in. I only wet tho.

C

Cherub

I never said when I messed it (it was actually as I was walking out),
Ah, I stand corrected then. However, I am sure you can see how someone could easily arrive at the conclusion I did based on how you worded your post.

Where im from (North Carolina) that wouldnt be the worst thing to see or smell in Walmart.
That might be true. But, what I was saying was that,,,,,,if someone was walking around a store in a messy diaper, it doesn't matter where you are from,,,,,it would still be rude.

Thanks for correcting the misunderstanding of the last part of your OP.

DONeill73

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wasnt exactly clear from the begining. I dont think anyone would have smelled anything anyways, regardless of when I messed the diaper. I had the leggings on which kept things (like diaper waist bands) pretty tight. I didnt smell anything even in the car on the way home (after walmart)

MilesTheFox88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, if you're properly diapered, a messy diaper shouldn't smell terribly strong.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm able to take my change bag in, without question, they don't even look in it (it's a back-pack).

Some of the theaters are getting stupid with wanting to prevent you from bringing in food or a camcorder. I don't recommend others try this without a "trial run" with nothing special in the bag, to make sure they don't flip out and either insist you open the bag for them or refuse to let you take it into the show room. ("here how about we just place it behind the counter?" how about NO.)

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Some of the theaters are getting stupid with wanting to prevent you from bringing in food or a camcorder. I don't recommend others try this without a "trial run" with nothing special in the bag, to make sure they don't flip out and either insist you open the bag for them or refuse to let you take it into the show room. ("here how about we just place it behind the counter?" how about NO.)

Agreed. I've only taken the bag into two different movie theaters. The one at the mall I meantioned, is more on the relaxed side, since people are coming in with bags all the time. I was at another theater where they wanted to look in the bag (thought I might have a video camera). I insisted that if they wanted to look, I'd only show it to the manager...hoping it'd be someone older...it was a teenager younger than me...I let him look...as he was opening the bag...I said, "I've got a medical condition." (not really tho). He took a look inside, & when he realized what was inside, he quickly handed the bag back, & said "sorry, we have to look."

Last edited by a moderator:

Exploration

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hmm, I would enjoy a diapered movie! As it is, I always have to go about 2/3rds of the way through the movie. I would really enjoy getting to see the whole thing the first time... I don't know if I would change until I was somewhere else, though. There are far too many people at the theater. I would rather have people suspicious of a little sagging than seeing/hearing something a bit more concrete in the restroom. Besides, I figure the point is to avoid the bathroom. :p

MilesTheFox88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I didn't have a problem until I got back to the apartment. It's fun, and I've only done it once. Haven't been to the movies in awhile.

Itchysolid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I would think it is extremely useful. A lot of times when I have a large drink or slurpee, I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.