Diapered at the Bar!

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So! Its on a VERY VERY Rare Occasion that I go out in Public in a Diaper LET ALONE around friends and people I know! Tonight was an Acquaintances Birthday Party DownTown and I just felt like wearing an ABU Space to the Bar! I was fairly Relaxed and didn't care too much other then 3 things.

1. I think I smelled like Baby Powder since I Powdered up before I went and almost feel like a majority of people could smell it.
2. THE BULGE! I couldn't help but feel like when I was sitting down my crotch was HUGE! 😂🤣
3. I was a little Nervous that when I would go to stand up my shirt would be lifting showcases my Diaper to the whole Audience!

I feel like the "Bulge Situation" could've been resolved with a not so hefty diaper like a Super Dry Kid or a Cushie since those are thinner and the 2 tape design I think would lend itself to a little bit more of a Comfortable fit for my Preference when I'm out and about walking around.

Other then that it went AWESOME! I'm looking forward to more Diapered outings and getting more Comfortable wearing around people I know.

Did you wet your diaper, or have to change - or alternatively, use the toilet while wearing it?

Reactions: Janvier
Diaper bulge is one thing to consider and the reason I always wear loose fitting pants.
Smelling of baby powder has never bothered me or others around me, folks just assume your freshly showered I guess.
Onesies are great for keeping your diaper covered if your shirt rises.
The main thing to try to control is how often you wet your diaper, as most will swell up as they adsorb more and more.
My rule of thumb is head home or change after the 3rd wetting if your worried about leaking.

Well, three normal wettings will hold in a decent nappy, but not sure about three “beer wettings”...

For a second, I thought you were a diapered lawyer. (We have one over on DD).

I normally just wear my diapers at night, but every once in awhile I like to wear when I go to a local bar. During the summer like this I'm usually in a pair of jean shorts, or maybe jeans with a Tshirt that hangs out, I don't tuck it it, so it sorta covers any bulge that may be more noticeable. I just love hanging with my friends and chatting while drinking a beer and at times wetting my diaper. Almost feels kinda taboo to be doing that all while carrying on a conversation. Naughty boy huh?? lol.

Reactions: ChocChip
No way could i do that my nappy would be full after an hour

fetishpro said:
No way could i do that my nappy would be full after an hour
Exactly, that’s why I wonder how anyone manages with wearing nappies while out drinking beer, you would need a backpack full of changes (or to use the toilet, which kind of defeats the point...)

Reactions: fetishpro
Only had about 3 beer's and couldn't manage to use my Diaper while I was there even though I need to go, while I was on my way back walking to the car I stopped and used my Diaper though!

When I lived in Orlando, I would go on underwear night at my favorite gay bar and just drop my pants and wear my Superman T-shirt and a diaper, ABU Space or Rearz Rebel. I was the main diaper guy there, but a few other guys would drop trou and be in a diaper from time to time. One really cute guy came in one night, went to his locker and dropped his shorts exposing his Rearz Rebel, first time I saw a Rebel in person. It was liberating and a lot of people asked about it and some shunned it although I didn’t let it discourage me. The bar owners and bartenders were great and really nice to me while I regularly patronized the bar.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt, Curiousmess and Trevor
I went out on a brewery crawl with my girlfriend over the weekend, and while I was getting ready I put on an ABU Simple, and my girlfriend said "I'll probably need those too," so, we both went about the brewery crawl diapered. I felt normal diapered as I have work in public and been 24/7, but she has spent little time diapered in public as an adult.

Reactions: ChocChip and Curiousmess
If I wear to the bar, I have to cheap and use the potty at time otherwise my diaper would be so full I would have wet spots all over my jeans

Reactions: PullupAndy and ChocChip
Back