Diapered at EDC Las Vegas

Coney

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Okay so NEXT YEAR in May i wanna go to EDC and dress up as an abdl for one of the days. Hecka excited but i don't wanna go alone lol. So while i don't expect anyone else to dress up, would anyone else or does anyone else plan on going next year? Don't shame me about the price lol i work hard for every dollar i get and deserve to relieve my stress however i want

eastcoastdl

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I don’t think anyone here would give you a hard time about what you spend your money on, that’s something that only affects you, so you should be the only consideration in that decision.

Now, crazy things can happen at festivals, and dressing “like an ABDL” can have a wide interpretation based on what you mean, but you want to avoid pulling unwitting (and more importantly, unapproving) people into your fetish. If the scene at the festival is a lot of kinksters dressing kinky you’ll fit in no problem dressed up, but if it’s just people in rave gear, you’d do best to tone it down a bit.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You can go to the EDC like you want, because generally this type of event include all types of people, but never forget that to a large events like this there may be problems such as theft of objects, sexual violence and other things like that. Always pay attention to what's going on, and keep an eye on what's going on around you.