Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I went to a rave last night and I was wearing my M4 Abena abri-form. It was the best experience ever! Although the pat down at the entrance was interesting. I would highly recommend anyone who likes to go to dances do this :)

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
nice one! I used to go to dance music events all the time but it was before I regularly wore nappies so I've never combined them its a great idea!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
well i must say if your diapred, you can do more dancing and partying without worrying about wetting yourself lol

starpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
*giggles*
I wonder what thoughts were going through their head while patting you down ^.^

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I've never been patted down going to a Rave before.... well, unless you count making out =^.^=

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think they had issues in the past so the security the past number of years have been heightened. so pat downs always happen before entry

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
When I use to go to raves I was always under the influence of a substance we just won't name, but that combined with a diaper would have made for one hell of a experience!!

lokisvixen

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
for me personaly I have went to a rave padded but I honestly will never do it again it was super hot and sticky with sweat I had a major Diaper rash

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
for me personaly I have went to a rave padded but I honestly will never do it again it was super hot and sticky with sweat I had a major Diaper rash
I think it depends on the diaper you are wearing. I was wearing a Abena Abri-Form premium (cloth backed) and it wicked away a lot of moisture

Jonny456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think in the music video for "Rock N Roll" by skrillex has a person at one of his concerts with a pacifier. It's hard to find and only an ABDL would notice it.

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Actually, Rave Pacifiers are a real thing. People who do Xtacy use them because one of the drug's side effects is a need to suckle. But so many people wore them that it kind of became a trendy thing. Now everyone wears them, preferably ones with candy necklaces that light up!

=^.^=

tumblr_lmbralouCR1ql3y6bo1_500.png

pacifier-230x217.jpg

3979956536_c981991891_z.jpg

2e8b4dc8334f0fa3afcf58b11b35ded1.jpg

7065233233_806f1bb2a0_z.jpg

media1_raver.jpg

RaveGirl.jpg

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
where the hell do u people find raves? Nothing happens here. and if anything ever does its always short of a rave. i dont even think we have real dance clubs, its all strip clubs, sports bars, and gay bars.

Bongolino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
People who do Xtacy use them because one of the drug's side effects is a need to suckle.
Actually, mdma doesn't give you a "need to suckle". But it tends to make you clench your jaws and/or grind your teeth, so it makes sense to have something in between that'll stop you from doing that. Chewing gum is one way. Sticking a pacifier in your face is another ;)

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Actually, Rave Pacifiers are a real thing. People who do Xtacy use them because one of the drug's side effects is a need to suckle. But so many people wore them that it kind of became a trendy thing. Now everyone wears them, preferably ones with candy necklaces that light up!

=^.^=

tumblr_lmbralouCR1ql3y6bo1_500.png

pacifier-230x217.jpg

3979956536_c981991891_z.jpg

2e8b4dc8334f0fa3afcf58b11b35ded1.jpg

7065233233_806f1bb2a0_z.jpg

media1_raver.jpg

RaveGirl.jpg
Yup there definitely a thing, lots of pacifiers at the raves I go to, the funny thing is I don't have one that I like right now so I was pacifierlis :( Also us I think I would just look outlandish because I got a beard and I think they look a lot better on guys who have baby faces.

- - - Updated - - -

where the hell do u people find raves? Nothing happens here. and if anything ever does its always short of a rave. i dont even think we have real dance clubs, its all strip clubs, sports bars, and gay bars.
They are mostly underground so you don't here about them much, but that is how they should be. You just have to get to know people that are in the know.

crinklekitty

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
They are mostly underground so you don't here about them much, but that is how they should be. You just have to get to know people that are in the know.

There's really a few kinds of shows that exist in the present time that people refer to as "raves".

There's the "EDM Concerts" which are Deadmau5/Skrillex/InsertMainstreamEDMSuperstarGenreHere - Lots of people usually.

Shows can either be underground or not underground. EDM concerts are never underground. Underground shows might be legal, and they might not be. Some promoters will use the term underground for marketing purposes, but those parties are not necessarily secret by any means. By my definition, a party is underground if it has a limited number of flyers, has limited or no internet postings, but most importantly has its primary means of promotion through word of mouth. But I really do not care too much about that, as the lineup itself is more important to me than the number of people who are going (though I will avoid the big EDM parties because I simply do not like the arrogant and disrespectful attitude of the crowds).

Then there's the "renegade" events, which means "not legal" or unpermitted. Some venues are off-limits to being rented, or the promoter may not have the money to put toward it, so they'll find a remote location on state land and have a show without a permit. Back in the day, they sometimes broke into vacant warehouses and used those.

I don't really like the way the music has "evolved" over the years and stopped going to the parties. The music honestly feels dumbed down for the masses. Bring a good ear and listen to a lot of trance from 1994 and compare it to trance from 2008 or newer and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm sorry for being jaded but I've watched my favorite music genres gradually down the toilet over the past 15 years.

Might go to an underground event that had the right mix of genres, but hell no on the EDM concerts. Lots of irresponsible underaged druggies, frat boys, and wannabe gangsters that go to those. Too much effort and time spent trying to chase something that doesn't exist anymore, so I stay home and listen to di.fm :).

blob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rave just seems to apply to any old club event now.

It used to (in the UK at least) be huge soundsystem in a field or abandoned warehouse somewhere, blaring out techno, D&B, reggae, acid etc. Would have loved to have gone to one in a diaper when younger! Time for that has passed though

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I would love to go r
Raving. Just gotta find the person. When my bro found my paci he thought that a girl got it for me. Should have seen his face when I told him it wad mine.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
:sad: So I am either ignorant or just plain naive, but what is a rave?

Bongolino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It's a bit like a rock concert. Only they play a kind of electronic music called "techno" and usually everybody's on e ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.