Diapered 24/7

greatlake5 said:
I wish I had an option. I've been profoundly IC since the beginning. Now that I'm in my early 30's I'm used to it but it's still a pain in the ass. Sometimes I fantasize about wearing normal underwear. Being IC is manageable.
Yes I too would say manageable but with the large collection of panties I have over the years I would love to be able to wear them all again instead of pull ups for bladder leaks.

Last edited:
GizmoInDiapers said:
Thats amazing and great to hear, unfortunately for me I dont have a gf, just by myself, but im really happy that you have that kind of support
You're only 21. You'll find someone to share your desires with and you'll enjoy even more.

Reactions: Angelapinks, GizmoInDiapers and LePew
Lyric said:
You're only 21. You'll find someone to share your desires with and you'll enjoy even more.
Thanks, that really means alot to me

Reactions: Lyric and Angelapinks
I’m into my second week of wearing 24/7. I’ll be honest, the first week was quite tough. Wearing to work was the biggest challenge as I have quite an active job. I was experiencing a lot of discomfort around my thighs and groin area from itching, sweating and chaffing. Thanks to advise off here, I’ve resolved this and I’m really enjoying it now and can see myself continuing with it. I wear Tena slips which are pretty discreet and I make sure I wear the correct clothing. Keep well stocked up with adult wipes and sudocrem and you can’t go wrong. I’ve also got a change bag I keep in my car for when I need a change when out and about.

Reactions: Lyric, Angelapinks and GizmoInDiapers
CherryPie said:
I’m into my second week of wearing 24/7. I’ll be honest, the first week was quite tough. Wearing to work was the biggest challenge as I have quite an active job. I was experiencing a lot of discomfort around my thighs and groin area from itching, sweating and chaffing. Thanks to advise off here, I’ve resolved this and I’m really enjoying it now and can see myself continuing with it. I wear Tena slips which are pretty discreet and I make sure I wear the correct clothing. Keep well stocked up with adult wipes and sudocrem and you can’t go wrong. I’ve also got a change bag I keep in my car for when I need a change when out and about.
Pretty much was the same thing for me, luckily I work at home though and got comfortable and adjusted to being in a diaper 24/7

Reactions: Angelapinks and Cherrypie
CherryPie said:
Jestem w drugim tygodniu noszenia 24/7. Będę szczery, pierwszy tydzień był dość ciężki. Ubranie się do pracy było największym wyzwaniem, ponieważ mam dość aktywną pracę. Odczuwałem duży dyskomfort w okolicy ud i pachwiny od swędzenia, pocenia się i otarć. Dzięki poradom tutaj rozwiązałem ten problem i teraz naprawdę mi się to podoba i widzę, że będę to kontynuował. Noszę halki Tena, które są dość dyskretne i upewniam się, że noszę odpowiednią odzież. Zaopatrz się w chusteczki dla dorosłych i sudocrem, a nie pomylisz się. Mam też torbę na drobne rzeczy, którą trzymam w samochodzie, gdy potrzebuję zmiany, gdy jestem poza

CherryPie said:
can you write why exactly sudocrem? and can you write how you do the diaper change step by step or not?

DIAPERBOY0707 said:
can you write why exactly sudocrem? and can you write how you do the diaper change step by step or not?

I tried a few different creams and then after some research decided to try sudocrem as a barrier cream and it’s worked wonders. I don’t experience any of the skin problems I was having after using sudocrem.

I try to keep the change quick and simple so it doesn’t seem like a chore and it’s practical and can be done in any bathroom. I stand up, un tape the diaper, thoroughly cleanse my diapered area using wipes and an incontinence cleanser if needed. And when it’s a messy change, I’ll use gloves to keep clean up minimum. Once the skins all clean and dry I’ll apply a small layer of sudocream then lean up against the wall to put on the fresh diaper.

2E480D67-4C83-4356-84E9-29C8333F0115.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
CherryPie said:
I tried a few different creams and then after some research decided to try sudocrem as a barrier cream and it’s worked wonders. I don’t experience any of the skin problems I was having after using sudocrem.

I try to keep the change quick and simple so it doesn’t seem like a chore and it’s practical and can be done in any bathroom. I stand up, un tape the diaper, thoroughly cleanse my diapered area using wipes and an incontinence cleanser if needed. And when it’s a messy change, I’ll use gloves to keep clean up minimum. Once the skins all clean and dry I’ll apply a small layer of sudocream then lean up against the wall to put on the fresh diaper.

View attachment 100049
I have seen it before but never used it. I might just buy some now though. Thanks for the info.

Back