Diapered 24/7

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey I just get some insight on how 24/7 actually is. Would love to hear from everyone.

• Thinking
Reactions: BunnyFofo, DLmikey, Angelapinks and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
RearzLover97 said:
Hey I just get some insight on how 24/7 actually is. Would love to hear from everyone.
I have worn 24/7 for the last 12 years.

Reactions: diaperdude

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
I have worn 24/7 for the last 12 years.
How is it?

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I wear for pleasure but if I have to wear because of a medical issue, I already know what to do.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, It's really not that bad at all.
At first it is kinda rough, but as time goes by, it gets easier. You can DM anytime if you'd like.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Seasonedcitizen said:
I wear for pleasure but if I have to wear because of a medical issue, I already know what to do.
I’m the same way I want to turn 24/7 down the road.

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
Hello, It's really not that bad at all.
At first it is kinda rough, but as time goes by, it gets easier.
That’s good. I’m sure it has it challenges

• Love

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
RearzLover97 said:
I would say that I am not really 24/7 although I wear a diaper every night and a pull on style whenever I leave the house but while around the house I just wear my P J's and sometimes a robe also in winter. I have not really worn underwear by themselves for some time.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It does, just requires careful planning.

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Angelapinks said:
I would say that I am not really 24/7 although I wear a diaper every night and a pull on style whenever I leave the house but while around the house I just wear my P J's and sometimes a robe also in winter. I have not really worn underwear by themselves for some time.
That doesn’t sound to be bad. I’m sure it does feel great not having to wear underwear though.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
It does, just requires careful planning.
I bet. That’s the dilemma I’m in right now. It would not work with the living and working situation I’m in right now.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Are people keeping you from wearing them?

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
Are people keeping you from wearing them?
Not really I wear in secret. I just live with my brother. I know I will be judged by my family so I just don’t tell anyone. I am a manager at work so I know that I will not work at my job. I just pretty much wear when I have free time and I know I won’t be bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Jorelaxed

Miki

High Funktioning Asperger Autist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I decided over 20 years ago to wear diapers 24/7 again and am still happy with for it makes life so much more comfy and easier ... and BTW it is deemed quite normal for autists anyway ...

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Fleetwoodmac32192, Angelapinks and 1 other person

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Miki said:
I decided over 20 years ago to wear diapers 24/7 again and am still happy with for it makes life so much more comfy and easier ... and BTW it is deemed quite normal for autists anyway ...
That’s great that you’re able to wear 24/7.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
RearzLover97 said:
Not really I wear in secret. I just live with my brother. I know I will be judged by my family so I just don’t tell anyone. I am a manager at work so I know that I will not work at my job. I just pretty much wear when I have free time and I know I won’t be bothered.
Understood, I know family can be very difficult.

Reactions: Angelapinks and RearzLover97

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear at work, at home, pretty much day and night due to medical reasons.🙂

Reactions: Angelapinks and RearzLover97

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
RearzLover97 said:
I was a manager where I worked also and still managed to wear panties every day and with tights in winter but I had to be very careful of how I walked or bent over and I often wondered if any of the girls that worked for me saw a visible panty line at any time. Nobody ever said anything to me and I was pretty well liked by most of those who worked with me, (20 to 30) people. When I lived at home, my sister and I had our own rooms and were expected to clean and take care of them and the laundry as both parents worked quite a bit so we had quite a bit pf privacy.

Reactions: RearzLover97, Miki and Jorelaxed

Miki

High Funktioning Asperger Autist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
RearzLover97 said:
That’s great that you’re able to wear 24/7.
everybody is able to do it ... it's only a question of your mind and indoctrination to walk the line so nothing ever changes ... 😜

Reactions: RearzLover97, Angelapinks and Jorelaxed

RearzLover97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Angelapinks said:
I was a manager where I worked also and still managed to wear panties every day and with tights in winter but I had to be very careful of how I walked or bent over and I often wondered if any of the girls that worked for me saw a visible panty line at any time. Nobody ever said anything to me and I was pretty well liked by most of those who worked with me, (20 to 30) people. When I lived at home, my sister and I had our own rooms and were expected to clean and take care of them and the laundry as both parents worked quite a bit so we had quite a bit pf privacy.
That’s good you were able to find you routine that worked for you. Maybe I need to find a way around that works for me.

Reactions: Angelapinks