diaper wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Of course I use wipes!!! What kind of person changes their diaper without wiping themselves in the process? I think the best baby wipes are Pampers. But even though I have a small frame, they are a little too small. Sams Club sells a great adult wipe that you can buy in bulk and I've used those for some years now. A bigger wipe means better for cleaning up messes. I am also thinking about going to a cloth wipe when at home.

Role
Diaper Lover
Baby Wipes

:smile: Does it bother anyone that traditionally, baby wipes are made from plastic and that we are tossing billions of these disposable sheets into landfills every year? I have to say that it bothers me. I set out to find biodegradable wipes. They are just coming onto the market now. Anyone use biodegradable wipes? I like Bum Boosa and Tushies the best so far.

funseeker

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Parent Choice scented are the best value for the buck for me. They are now on sale at Walmart.

pamperchu

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I use baby wipes for changing dirty diapers.

---------- Post added at 09:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 ----------

:smile: Does it bother anyone that traditionally, baby wipes are made from plastic and that we are tossing billions of these disposable sheets into landfills every year? I have to say that it bothers me. I set out to find biodegradable wipes. They are just coming onto the market now. Anyone use biodegradable wipes? I like Bum Boosa and Tushies the best so far.
Even biodegradable things won't break down in a landfill, so you might as well get what you like and not some over priced "green" marketing gimic. Plus I like the fact that my plastic diapers Will be in a landfill for a hundred years. ^_^

mjk1090

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Currently I use the Assurance adult wipes from Wal mart to clean up the big messes I also use the Pamper wipes I think they smell good and clean up nicely.

Incontinent17

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
I use pampers wipes and use them with every change and I always put the wipes in the dirty diaper and roll it up and use the tapes to close it up.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
I do exactly the same! I also quite like the smell of the wipes.

BabbyBruce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaperfur, Incontinent
I usually buy Huggies but now and then I like to try different brands and see which one is for me.

Tobypup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
got baby stuff called "Zwitsal" they make everything!... smels very nice and the wipes are extremely soft! i use them but i never mess my daiper...only wet i guess

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
we use whatever is on offer when we run out, normally pampers or huggies, occasionally own brand from the supermarket.

Not tried the adult size wipes, will have to try some time next time I'm ordering.

happydl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I normally use store-brand fragrance-free baby wipes for sensitive skin. I don't really like wipes that smell too strongly, feel too soapy, or leave much of a residue (unless it is something like aloe) and I've found that the sensitive skin ones fit the bill. I typically buy them in 6 packs of 80 each.

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The best wipes I've ever used were 7th Generation, but they're kind of pricy. I presently use Cottonelle hygenic wipes, which are made for adult use. They're pretty good, but they have a strong smell that kind of gets to me. But my options are limited because I don't use animal products, and Cottonelle are one of the few brands that I can confirm are plant based. Other major brands might be, but I don't care to go through the trouble of bothering with costumer service reps who probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Like Happydl, I hate the residue that many wipes leave. Granted, it's better than no wipe at all, but it seems that no amount of wiping ever gets me clean. The only thing that really gets me a clean is a shower or a quick washing under the bathtub faucet, but that's not an option at school, work, or out on the town, so I'm stuck with wipes.

Feline

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I use baby wipes with every change. They help with cleaning up pesky SAP beads, and I then follow up immediately with a shower.

So far I've tried pampers and johnson's baby wipes, and they both smell great!

Kitats

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Pampers with every change....they are my favorite and they smell great to.

jpcoab3

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Pampers scented wipes (with the refillable tub) or the scented Target wipes.

MeDisneyBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Pampers are in my opinion the best. I've been using the Thickcare wipes recently and found they work better than some of their other wipes. Years ago I used to use their Big Wipes but sadly they don't make them anymore.

jacj26

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I use the walmart brand wipes, I like the feel and the smell, and the price!
I too use Walmart wipes. They are the strongest I have found. They do not Fall apart, and are not stretchy like some brands

jackofwichita

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I use the pull-ups wipes they make them in both boys with characters from cams and girls with Cinderella. I got both kinds and they have different scents. The wipes are identical in shape and size out of the box you could not tell them apart by looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.