Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

In keeping with my particular love of adverts which include the subject wetting themselves, I would just like to say how much I adore this DryNites ad, which is available in several languages. It makes me go all weak at the knees!

I love how the boy’s full bladder is depicted as a rough sea on his duvet cover, and that after he has put on his DryNite and gone to sleep, the sea suddenly empties, implying that his bladder is emptying and he is wetting himself into his Drynite.

I just love to imagine myself as that boy. Lucky little thing!

I’m so glad that such a harmless interest as this can provide such warmth, comfort and relaxation.

Last edited:

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
So many more found and compiled here! You guys rock, thanks for sharing :)
These make me go right into playful little mode..! Adventure and play, hooray!

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer

Here's one more funny one!

Who doesn't know the feeling of having soooooooo many important things to do like butterflies and pigeons and bouncy balls and and and... X)

KooshyBoy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little

This Pampers Trainers ad was my favourite back in the day! Can only find it in Italian but you get the idea. It's just where I like to age play - too big for nappies but still wetting my pants! I never worked out why Pampers gave up with their pull up equivalent.

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Other

This Pampers Trainers ad was my favourite back in the day! Can only find it in Italian but you get the idea. It's just where I like to age play - too big for nappies but still wetting my pants! I never worked out why Pampers gave up with their pull up equivalent.
They did, briefly-Pampers Trainers were an early 90s things, but they stopped, and then, in the early 2000s, tried it again with Easy Ups, which were a runaway success.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

I remember the English narration for this!

“Potty training... what should we wear? Nappies or pants?

In pants you feel grown up...[boy wets himself]

But accidents make you feel small again. [boy looks sad]

Nappies are safe...[close up of boy crossing his legs wearing nappy]

But you can’t wait to be out of them. [boy pulls at nappy tape].

Now there’s Pampers Trainers. A new idea in training pants!

They’re absorbent and help protect against accidents.

And come off quickly and cleanly when necessary, but look - and feel- just like grown up pants.

You can even pull them up... and down... and up again. [boy pulls them up - down - up].

[Boy]: Big Boy pants!”

My favourite bit of this was the bit where the little boy has an accident, then there’s a nappy shot and the voiceover said “nappies are safe...” as this was exactly how wearing them made me feel, as well as giving me a warm satisfying tingly feeling throughout my whole body.

When the voice continued “...but you can’t wait to be out of them” I used to think “I can’t wait to get back into them!”

I think there was an extra scene in the British version showing the tear-open sides that these had too.

Last edited:

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
An Australian ad for Huggies wipes, I like how it is implied that the baby girl had done a poo.