Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure. I thought you actually had a clue on where I could find them outside of YouTube, Vimeo, or Adland.tv (if you're lucky). I mean, that Pampers commercial from 2001 that I talked about was only uploaded about three times as I could recall. I honestly should've downloaded it before it was taken down.

Is that ad with the 9-months old crawler giggling over a giant red balloon you're talking about?

PhilanderNita

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Ah, my favorite variant of Pampers.
Wish I could find the animal graphics, if they’re still in use on some other product.
They're pretty rare to find in the US now. But Europe probably used them for a while until the early 2010s.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Err, no, I mean, they just had the talking diaper mascot.

Dammit. So, I guess we'll just have to post links from other site-

...how did you get around that?
No idea. I literally just cut and pasted the link from YouTube as I always do…

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Damn! It was a Peaudouce ad from 1986.
What is it with YouTube vids at the moment?

JustinDB87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Damn! It was a Peaudouce ad from 1986.
What is it with YouTube vids at the moment?
I’m thinking something updated in their TOS...I had watched an old commercial out there a few weeks back that now suddenly disappeared after being on the site for years. When I scrolled to my history to find it, it said it had been removed for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service. Odd how a Luvs commercial from 1991 that had been on the site itself for many years suddenly violated the TOS.

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
There was a big outage at Akamai, a CDN key to the internet’s infrastructure earlier this week. Suddenly realizing that could be what this is about.