Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

abrich

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Are we including parody adverts in this threat? I'm not totally sure if this is the right place for this link, so apologies if not and just let me know if you'd like me to delete this post, but I thought some of your might enjoy this clip from a UK TV show called "The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer". Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer were/are very anarchic and surrealist in their humour, so odd things abound throughout their work. You can imagine the impact this had on me as a teenager though!

abrich

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've come across this advert from 1989 for Ultra-Luvs Boy & Girl from Germany:

What I'm really surprised about is that this is basically the same advert as Pampers in the UK were running for their Boy & Girl nappies! I don't think we ever had Luvs in the UK, but is there some link between Pampers and Luvs that would put this similarity in context?

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've come across this advert from 1989 for Ultra-Luvs Boy & Girl from Germany:

What I'm really surprised about is that this is basically the same advert as Pampers in the UK were running for their Boy & Girl nappies! I don't think we ever had Luvs in the UK, but is there some link between Pampers and Luvs that would put this similarity in context?

These diapers are why I love the Diaper Connoisseur diapers so much. They remind me so much of these diapers!

abrich

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
These diapers are why I love the Diaper Connoisseur diapers so much. They remind me so much of these diapers!
That's not a brand I've come across before, but they certainly sound interesting. Does anyone know if there's a UK supplier?