Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

Another great one. The boy wakes up having wet himself and then smiles when he realises he’s wet his nappy rather than the bed!

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other

Another great one. The boy wakes up having wet himself and then smiles when he realises he’s wet his nappy rather than the bed!
I don't think he's so much happy that he wet his diaper as he is that there wasn't any leaks and that his sheets are dry.

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other

This wasn't the first video commercial i saw, but I do remember seeing an in-browser ad version of this that stuck out in my mind when I was young.

Also, do people who like thick diapers also prefer the 'brick diaper'? As in, straight lines on the in-between the legs part, or are they cool with it curving?

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
You know that Pampers Cruisers ad with the baby girl watching her dad dance embarrassingly? I have two different memories of the song that played in the background of it, because on one hand I thought the song was KC and the Sunshine Band's "That The Way (I Like It)" and on the other hand I thought it was Sister Sledge's "We Are Family"

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You know that Pampers Cruisers ad with the baby girl watching her dad dance embarrassingly? I have two different memories of the song that played in the background of it, because on one hand I thought the song was KC and the Sunshine Band's "That The Way (I Like It)" and on the other hand I thought it was Sister Sledge's "We Are Family"
This one?