Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

Looks like Peaudouce were still lovely, thick and plastic backed to the eve of the millennium! Sadly, they had not been available in the UK for a while by then.

The last Peaudouce I remember seeing in the UK were gender specific in the early/mid 90s if I remember rightly. They disappeared shortly before Huggies arrived here.

Last edited:

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I thought this one was a bit daft as you’re not “conquering” bed wetting. You’re just doing it in your absorbent pants instead!

Attachments

• EF978855-8F4D-473D-ADDC-F08EAF565AC0.jpeg
    EF978855-8F4D-473D-ADDC-F08EAF565AC0.jpeg
    659 KB · Views: 23

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other

14:42 is an Easy Ups ad I'd never seen before. There's also a Huggies ad earlier in but that one's not hard to find solo.

JohnnyDL67

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I avoid commercials like a plague. Most are outright stupid, politically one sided, or just annoying. Too many to try and sit through for that one commercial that's actually funny or let alone informative. This goes for tv, radio, and internet. If I can't block it or turn the channel then at leaet mute it and do something else or otherwise turn it off. I'm willing and do pay for add free content, but no way I'm idly sitting by and watching commercials when there as bad as they are.
Not to mention that many interrupt desired content, which is counter productive to the firms that advertise. I make a point of writing the advertised product down. This prevents it from entering my "consumer's subconscience" Then I put the word INTERUPTOR...next to it...and will go out of my way to avoid those products ...

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

This one’s cute.

Just imagine those pants filling up as he sleeps. Would so love to be that boy!