Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

Mickael75

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Funny thing is that in the Tena Silhouette commercial found on their website (link and then click on the thumbnails, and then go to the last one, which is the video), you can tell that one of the actresses wears cotton underwear under her pull-up 😀

Here is a screenshot, look at the bottom left corner of the picture.

screenshot.png

DisneyDaddy99

Baby Rapunzel's Autistic Daddy
Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Funny thing is that in the Tena Silhouette commercial found on their website (link and then click on the thumbnails, and then go to the last one, which is the video), you can tell that one of the actresses wears cotton underwear under her pull-up 😀

Here is a screenshot, look at the bottom left corner of the picture.

View attachment 42136
Those Tena diapers/pullups look cute.

CommanderCrayfish

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
While the commercial itself isn't that great, I do love the graphic used for the leak guard demonstration; I can't help but picture a woman just helplessly wetting her diaper while out and about.

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Other
Did diapers with lotion/aloe inside of them ever stop being a thing? Or did they just get quiet about it?

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Other

Pequenin ads are always very cute, even if I have no idea what goes on in them because language barrier.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Pequenin ads are always very cute, even if I have no idea what goes on in them because language barrier.
"Now your new little one won't have to stop stop playing because your Little Guy (Pequeñíen) Comfort Plus diapers been redesigned to allow your little one's body to move, preventing leaks even during the most extreme activity. Little Guy, now for day and night." (or something close to that)

Last edited:

5thgear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One of my fav's from the 90's.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I agree. I LOVE that Pampers Size 6 commercial. I was SO excited when those diapers came out. I was a skinny enough kid that I could (barely) fit in them!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I’ve just remembered an ad that I would like to find but haven’t yet- for Pampers Trainers in the UK.

It was something like the camera panning along a row of children of various ages and sizes, sitting on their potties with their Pampers Trainers around their ankles.

The commentary went something like “Because Potty Training Toddlers come in all shapes and sizes, we are introducing [a larger size] of Pampers Trainers”.

Something like that anyway...

abrich

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I’ve just remembered an ad that I would like to find but haven’t yet- for Pampers Trainers in the UK.

It was something like the camera panning along a row of children of various ages and sizes, sitting on their potties with their Pampers Trainers around their ankles.

The commentary went something like “Because Potty Training Toddlers come in all shapes and sizes, we are introducing [a larger size] of Pampers Trainers”.

Something like that anyway...
Yes, I can remember this one too! I'll have a look and see if I can find it anywhere.

Conrad32

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
While the commercial itself isn't that great, I do love the graphic used for the leak guard demonstration; I can't help but picture a woman just helplessly wetting her diaper while out and about.

Here's a better one. I love how she's smiling while posing in front of her mirror and feeling them. Like she enjoys wearing them.

CommanderCrayfish

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Here's a better one. I love how she's smiling while posing in front of her mirror and feeling them. Like she enjoys wearing them.

Ooo, that's a good one! Don't know how effectively it was at convincing the general public that it's "sexy", but I love how she's just in a bra and pullup.