Diaper/Wipe/Pull-Up/Whatever commercial appreciation/sharing thread

Conrad32

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I found this one online, and I thought it might appeal to those who like training pants. I'd want to reverse the order and end up in nappies! :)

View attachment 41857
Imagine if they WERE able to make some kind of reverse training pant that could do that. I imagine it having a wetness liner that somehow gives off a pleasant sensation when wet to encourage you to use it.

Speaking of which:

1342461169_e5df8951c1_b.jpg

abrich

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Imagine if they WERE able to make some kind of reverse training pant that could do that. I imagine it having a wetness liner that somehow gives off a pleasant sensation when wet to encourage you to use it.
I love that idea! For me, wetness itself is a pleasant sensation, but I realise that not everyone is like me! :)

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Other
Last edited:

hex000f

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
https://www.walmart.com/m/brands/AllGood An ad for these turned up on youtube after I purchased a bulk case of pampers wipes on Amazon (The page has a video ad). Walmart's method is certainly a good way to enter the diaper market as far as I'm concerned and they also have the latest features to keep up with the other brands.

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Other
Does anyone know why Huggies no longer sells diapers in the UK? They still have the wipes, training pants, bedwetting pants and swim diapers, but not the actual normal diapers. Why is that?

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Does anyone know why Huggies no longer sells diapers in the UK? They still have the wipes, training pants, bedwetting pants and swim diapers, but not the actual normal diapers. Why is that?
I heard they ceased all production several years ago and just focused on the pull-ups side of thing. Weird really but maybe they weren't making enough money.