Diaper weather is coming to an end

IDDiaperboy said:
Do the super seni’s rise up high in the back? I love that.
Yes. If you normally wear a medium diaper in other brands, use their regular size diaper. It is between medium and large. They fit me great and come up to my belly button in the front and the same height in the back. They are very good quality diapers. You can get them on Amazon. Give them a try. I am sure you will really like them.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Tundra1975 said:
Yes. If you normally wear a medium diaper in other brands, use their regular size diaper. It is between medium and large. They fit me great and come up to my belly button in the front and the same height in the back. They are very good quality diapers. You can get them on Amazon. Give them a try. I am sure you will really like them.
Are they noticeable under clothes, like shorts?

If I am outdoors a lot I switch to diapers with a woven back sheet, i.e. cloth like, wear a thinner one and change more often. Gets me through the hot humid summers we have in the South. Otherwise, everything is air conditioned so not much temp difference when you are inside.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Yeah when it's warm I only wear on days that the weather is bad and I'll be staying indoors.

RedPandaDL said:
I really like wearing diapers during cold or cool weather. I don’t like being hot and feeling all sweaty down there. I also spend a lot of time outside. As the days heat up, I will probably not want to wear during the day as much. I will still wear at night for sure. Do others feel the same way about wearing during cool versus warm weather?
I live in Arizona, we are enjoying a nice cool high of 93 today.... I was in most any weather. I actually find a diaper can help when it is really got as it above the sweat and can help keep down rashes and rubbing.

Last edited:
I don't know, perhaps I'm weird, lol but I actually like the feeling of a hot and sweaty diaper around my bum in the summertime. Not to mention to know that I have no choice but to wear no matter what is a plus. Hehehe

Last edited:
IDDiaperboy said:
Are they noticeable under clothes, like shorts?
I tend to wear one size larger jeans to cover any diaper bulge or outline. I am sure if you apply that same principle to shorts, it will make them very hard to notice. I wear diapers 24/7 and nobody has ever said anything, so I think my diaper is pretty well un-noticeable.

Tundra1975 said:
I tend to wear one size larger jeans to cover any diaper bulge or outline. I am sure if you apply that same principle to shorts, it will make them very hard to notice. I wear diapers 24/7 and nobody has ever said anything, so I think my diaper is pretty well un-noticeable.
Thank you. Do you wear the green ones?

IDDiaperboy said:
Thank you. Do you wear the green ones?
The regular size has lavender stripes on it. I don't care about what color a diaper is, I only care about the performance of the diapers I wear. Seni diapers are very good quality that you can rely on for your discreetness and leak protection.

Nah, my favorite little outfit is cargo shorts and a short sleeve button up, thats what I wore most of the time in the summer as a little kid

I have never tried in the summer here summer is in December let see if I will be able to do it

Reactions: Furrytum
Tundra1975 said:
I wear diapers 24/7 due to bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. Fortunately, I live in an area where the summertime temperatures are not too hot. During the day, i wear a Seni Super Plus diaper that is cloth backed and breathable. I am always comfortable no,mater what the temperature is.

i Wear the same during the day and quattro’ say night, far cooler than most other brands. Gotta love nearve damage 😭

Virginia is hot in the summer but my house has central air conditioning so it's usually not too bad.

Bugmania said:
i Wear the same during the day and quattro’ say night, far cooler than most other brands. Gotta love nearve damage 😭
I also wear the Seni Quatro. It is my primary overnight diaper in the summertime because it stays cooler than my Dry 24/7 diaper. Being totally bladder and bowel incontinent is not fun, but I am really glad they make high quality adult diapers so we can go through life with dignity.

Reactions: Bugmania and ChocChip
I don't like being hot and sweaty, but being able to wear dresses in the summer makes it much easier to cover a diaper.

It's actually kind of nice to just wear a nappy and nothing else in the warm weather.

Reactions: Jayden123
While it's nice to bundle up in a cozy sleeper during the cold weather; wearing a diaper and a T-Shirt is nice too.

Last edited:
I change the way I wear when the warmer summer months occur.

In the winter I almost always wear pants inside the house but during the summer I like to wear just my diaper in the house.

Summer weather itself is bad enough, but the plant I work in has areas that can get up to 140F (60C) in the summer - we have special cooling vests for working in those areas, and people can still only work 15-20 minutes at a time before having to cool down. If I have to be in one of these areas, it's really miserable in a diaper - and the cooling vests do nothing for sweating in my diaper area.

Fortunately, the majority of my work is in an air conditioned office. We keep the thermostat at 72 degrees Fahrenheit (22C), and I keep a hoodie handy because I get too cold.

I went several years with my on-again, off-again incontinence flaring up in June or July, and it was always frustrating that I had to wear diapers during the hottest months. Now, I'm in the longest stretch I've ever had of incontinence (7 months - not that long compared with some folks here, but still longer than I've had) and I don't know if I'll ever get another period of time where I don't need diapers.

its better to wear during the winter, you know a gender fluid person like me would jump at a chance to wear both a mix of male and female clothing options, like footed tights typically warn during winter with tracksuit pants over top or tracksuit pants and long T-shirt and a pinafore or skirtalls, the options are almost limitless, this also makes it better because I agree sweating around my diaper area can lead to rashes sometimes

Back