Diaper wearer or diaper user

Are you a diaper wearer or a diaper user?

• Diaper wearer

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Diaper user

Votes: 76 39.6%
  • Both

Votes: 107 55.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntd303

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
When I wear cloth, I don't usually use them, as I do not own a quality pair of plastic pants (I sewed some together, but they are far from anything you can get online), when I wear disposable, however, it's a different story.

Moonhammer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wearing and using 24/7 for the last couple of weeks, plan to be 24/7 for atleast a year.

IzzyFox

Rupert Spankyscales
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I voted "both," but I strongly lean toward "user," as I tend to wet my diapers before putting them in the trash.

sjm1225

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
both. if you're a diaper user, you're also a wearer. Can't be a user and not wear.

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
User hear. The min a put one on i just go and cant stop until im out of it you could say its temp incontinence

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Trevor, you crack me up!

Usually, I soak 'em right after I put 'em on.
Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to get up, so I reach over the bed and grab one of my disposable diapers and, well, you know......

I'll lay around in my diaper until I have to 'go' again.
I love it.....

And also, no poopy.

I always wet my disposables, but I have a cotton AIO diaper that I just wear. I love the feel, but they're too hard to wash and dry.....

Last edited:

lenaw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Both, definitely. But it is all about wetting for me. When my diaper is dry the excitement comes from knowing that I will pee in them. And when they are wet the excitement comes from that. (And from peeing in itself, which is the most important part for me.)

HeavenlyCreature

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I put "wearer" but honestly I do use them sometimes, but usually it's just a little trickle, and it's pretty rare. Mostly just wear them for fun or sexual excitement

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I'm really a diaper user. Diapers is made to be use special when you where them.

fakename4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Started as just a wearer...

I started out as a diaper wearer. Of course as time went on at some point I had to wet to find out what it felt like.... Liked the wetting. Didn't like wet diapers or the washing of wet diapers and plastic pants. What a bunch of work! So I have started using disposables to make things simpler on clean up. And now I am incontinent. Still don't care for sitting in a wet diaper. In fact I have to change now...

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Both. I mostly wet as soon as I'm padded up, but I do just wear them so they will "last" longer.

chaz128

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a diaper user. Though when I first started out I was both, but now if I wear a diaper and don't use it I feel guilty for wasting a perfectly good diaper. Especially if its a premium diaper, such as a Molicare.

R

RainbowShy

I am also both. I use them when I'm in the mood. Same as when I also like to wear them. There also times where... since I'm also a girl that I wear them for my period as well.

K

ksizzle1990

I am definitely both! Although I have never messed in it. I have always wondered what that would be like but then the clean up gets to me.

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
I am in the both category as it is all part of the DL package. The whole process makes me feel so special pure bliss.

rusalka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
As an incontinent person I use my diapers. Without diapers I would be unable to leave my apartment.

nappi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Diaper user. Love wearing and letting go in them

BrianNukketes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am a bit of both sometimes I just wear them and another times I wet them :) :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.