Not open for further replies.

Pampersmile1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does your diaper made you walk a little different?

Reactions: Jim100
My partner told me yesterday that even when I haven’t got my nappy on, I still have a slight waddle!

Reactions: Jim100
Pampersmile1 said:
Does your diaper made you walk a little different?

On a humorous note - please use a black text/font for your posts - ah and refrain from using urine yellow - and Thank You !

AND Yes the more padding layering bulking/bulging out crotch displacement the walking ah er waddling comes into play !
No longer is it possible to squeeze the legs together to pass a turnstyle portal at the train station. Sitting with the legs together
becomes a real effort - a lost art in keeping the gates to hell from being exposed !

Last edited:
I have a slight waddle to my walk when wearing premium diapers, more embarrassing and a fyi to newer wearers, be careful when bending down, like something is on the ground and you bend over to pick it up, its not what you think, but sometimes my diaper will make a squeak from the air escaping between the leak guard and it makes a loud higher pitch fart noise lol, I actually get that noise a lot wit the older tykables overnights and waddlers, just something to watch for.

Reactions: cmon6969
I find I take smaller steps - possibly to avoid the waddle.

Usually not. Normally with the diapers I wear, I do not waddle. If I am near the point of saturation, I do begin to waddle. Sometimes I will use cloth diapers with plastic pants and I tend to use two thick cloths. In this case, I DO waddle even when dry.

If they’re full then yes, but once I have an accident that leads to that I get changed right away. Usually, I don’t think it makes a difference, though I mostly wear pull-ups.

babylock1 said:
On a humorous note - please use a black text/font for your posts - ah and refrain from using urine yellow - and Thank You !

AND Yes the more padding layering bulking/bulging out crotch displacement the walking ah er waddling comes into play !
No longer is it possible to squeeze the legs together to pass a turnstyle portal at the train station. Sitting with the legs together
becomes a real effort - a lost art in keeping the gates to hell from being exposed !

Yes for the love of god do not use a LIGHT color text, black font or a really dark color otherwise most of us have trouble seeing that, Think of the color blind.

to answer your initial question OP: No I walk fairly normally most the time with mine

After a while just about any diaper I have on doesn’t affect my walking - except when very wet 😄

i use pocket cloth diapers stuffed with 3 booster pads and it gets "hard bulky", not make you waddle but modify a little the way of walking and always. love how my diapered bottom feels when walking!

Last edited:
Apparently yes! I wouldn't know though as I've been in diapers for my entire adult life (and most of the time before that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back